Spring weight loss challenge march 20th

Replies

• Slduggan
    Slduggan Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2017
    March 21st: Didn't get my walk in this morning and now we've got a hurricane going on outside my door. Haha.
    But I did get Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

March 20th: 30 minutes walking dog and day 1 of 30 day all body workout.

Start weight: 224.6
    Current weight: 220.8
    Goal Weight: 200
    Long time goal: 175
  • Ambergirl83
    Ambergirl83 Posts: 30 Member
    Walked on the treadmill for 60 minutes and it was sunny so I walked to the park with my girls. We also did kids yoga on you tube. Love all the free fitness videos. Girls are excited to do another tomorrow
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2017
    Did 35 minutes of hiit/with strength training. Looking to do more pure strength building to get my muscles to help me burn calories. Ate 1003 calories of veggies and fruits with 20g of nuts. Hope to meet my goal of loss by the weekend.

My challenge to myself is to do 5 minutes of planks by Friday
  • 17sem
    17sem Posts: 15 Member
    Would love to join - having challenges to focus on would be great to help me on my way

• caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    22nd March.... 30 minutes dog walk and 10 minute arm toning dvd done :-)
  • tinesan259
    tinesan259 Posts: 3 Member
    March 22 - did Wii your shape workout today and have been sticking to good eating within calories. Need to work on drinking more water!
  • Ambergirl83
    Ambergirl83 Posts: 30 Member
    Walked for 1 1/2 hours but going to be way over my calories. My youngest 10 th birthday had to have tres leche cake!
  • moira1968
    moira1968 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in.

I'm Moira, 48, 5' 4''

Current Weight 187lb :#
    Goal Weight 135lb
  • moira1968
    I've not had a great week as I'm nursing a chest infection so no exercise done since last weekend. I might try the treadmill tomorrow and see how I go.
  • wjleffi
    wjleffi Posts: 52 Member
    Joining in

Wendy

5'5

CW 177
    GW 160 by June 20

Walked outside today

• michellerhibbs
    michellerhibbs Posts: 6 Member
    March 22 - Managed to get in 15 minutes exercise today. I was surprised I was able to do that much because last night I fell on the treadmill... I have appointment tomorrow for xray of my back ... So today I just fought through the pain as much as I could... As far as my eating goes I am sticking to my 800 calories and doing great there...
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    He everyone. Would like to join also. Had a bad week last week. Dr told me I have no Cortisol and no Growth Hormone in my body. My thyroid levels are low and cholesterol 300 x more than it should be. And that there is no way I can lose weight at this time. I'm not happy and of course gained 3 lbs over the weekend because I was down. So I'm giving this a try because I don't back down :)

3/21/17
    Carla
    5' 2"
    CW 160
    GW 145-150

3/22/17
    Cleaned basement and house for two hours this evening. Basement was a mess and needed straightening. Didn't know would take me that long but happy that I got it done and kept going ☺️

• pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    35 minutes of HIIT today and no planks outside of what was in the video....I may still get that in today going for atleast 1 to 2 minutes today.

Do we have a specific weigh in day or we just posting our weight every Monday :p
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Joining!! :)

Jess

5'6
    CW: 268.8
    GW: 245

• Lodzpol
    Lodzpol Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to be in too! New to all this.
    started at 175.
    Current weight is 157.4
    goal weight is 150.
    Age. 37.
    Height 5'10
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    pendennis wrote: »
    35 minutes of HIIT today and no planks outside of what was in the video....I may still get that in today going for atleast 1 to 2 minutes today.

Do we have a specific weigh in day or we just posting our weight every Monday :p

It would be best if everyone weighed in on Mondays but really its not a huge deal if you preffer another day.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Hey guys so today wasn't a great day weight loss wise. Went to the Works with a friend and well the burger although I didnt finish it put me over my calorie limit. To top it off I didn't have the time to workout before work. Tomorrow I challenge myself to do a 30 minute jog and 30 minutes of strength training.
  • mebenfie
    mebenfie Posts: 7 Member
    3/22/17-- Strength Training for 40 mins & 30 minutes on the elliptical.

However, we got take out last night which ruined my good efforts. I did log it.. tomorrow is a new day.
  • moira1968
    20 minute walk on the treadmill 3mph speed.

I could have gone longer but still nursing a chest infection. No point pushing it and being sicker for longer.
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    60 minute dog walk for me today :-)