Spring weight loss challenge march 20th

Replies

• Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Hey guys I had a few busy days but today I got around to trying something new. I made a debloat smoothie which turned out super yummy so I will be making it again. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I know my numbers wont be good. This week's challenge is to be accountable. Log in everything you put in your mouth and all your exercise.
  • wjleffi
    wjleffi Posts: 52 Member
    New this week, got on my horse and rode for 2 hours at a clinic yesterday. Getting some sore muscles tonight!
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Rest and recovery day for me so, of course, I did yard work for 2 hrs today.
  • wjleffi
    Weigh In

SW 177
    CW 174.8
    GW 160
  • wjleffi
    I will be using my fitbit again as part of being accountable this week!
  • pendennis
    Not a great end to the week.
    LW 240.5
    TW 239.5
    -1lb.

Working through knee issue and neck strain. Makes working out very difficult.
  • Ambergirl83
    Ambergirl83 Posts: 30 Member
    S.W. 150lb
    C.W. 148lb
    Walked everyday for at least 45 mins but had 3 days over my calories. I have to add a new work out this week and be careful with the carbs and salt.
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Weigh in day:
    SW- 194.4
    CW- 191

Goal weight: 165

Slow and steady. I have to make sure exercise happens.
  • pinklily330
    pinklily330 Posts: 54 Member
    Was doing really well on my walks, until it started snowing -everyday. Had to switch to the treadmill (which I hate), but still made myself get on for 20 minutes. So I still got some exercise in all 7 days this week.

SW: 242
    CW: 227
    GW: 205 (for this challenge)
    GW: 140 (ultimate)

3/20: 230.6
    3/27: 227
    4/3: 223

Weight loss for this week: -4lbs
    Weight loss total -7.6
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    20/03:155.5
    27/03: 155.5
    04/04: 154.5

Nice I actually lost. Now I have to work hard and see even better results next week. Wootwoot!
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    3/20 148
    3/27 146
    4/3 145.6
    GW 140

Total for week - .4
    Total for challenge - 2.4

It gets sooooo slow as I get closer to my goal weight. I'm pretty pleased with the total results though.
  • Slduggan
    Slduggan Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2017
    Weigh in: 215

Pretty much doing a regular 2 miles a day walking the dog.
    Survived the BodyPump class on Sunday, really enjoyed it and hoping to join!

New challenge accepted. The weekend is the hardest for me because I tend to be slack on what I'm eating.
    Slduggan wrote: »
    Weigh in: 217.8
    Struggled on my exercise over the weekend but back on track
    March 28th: 40 minutes walking dog

Something new I'm going to do this week is a strength class on Sunday with friend. Wish me luck!
    March 24th: 30 minutes walking dog & Day 5 of 30 (Day 4 of 30 was a rest day. )
    March 23: didn't
    get anything in today. Get back on track tomorrow!

March 22nd: 30 minutes walking dog & Day 3 of 30

March 21st: Didn't get my walk in this morning and now we've got a hurricane going on outside my door. Haha.
    But I did get Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

March 20th: 30 minutes walking dog and day 1 of 30 day all body workout.

Start weight: 224.6
    Current weight: 220.8
    Goal Weight: 200
    Long time goal: 175

• LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Hey guys I had a few busy days but today I got around to trying something new. I made a debloat smoothie which turned out super yummy so I will be making it again. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I know my numbers wont be good. This week's challenge is to be accountable. Log in everything you put in your mouth and all your exercise.

Have to ask, what's a Debloat smoothie and would you mind sharing the recipe ☺️

• Emiliebeauchamp

Have to ask, what's a Debloat smoothie and would you mind sharing the recipe ☺️

Go Tropical With Our Debloating Smoothie — Under 250 Calories, Too!

The relief does not stop there — anyone who has ever been bloated can probably attest that too much sodium has played a role. Due to their potassium-rich content, banana and coconut water will help flush out the excess sodium. But if your bloating is caused by constipation, you'll be happy to know fiber-rich spinach is one of the main ingredients. This simple and sweet smoothie will ease your tummy in no time, and it's under 250 calories.

Debloating Smoothie

INGREDIENTS
    1/2 cup pineapple
    1/2 cup papaya
    1 frozen banana
    1/4 cucumber (with skin)
    1 cup chilled coconut water (or 4 coconut water ice cubes and 1/2 cup chilled coconut water)
    2 cups spinach
    4 ice cubes

DIRECTIONS
    Puree everything in a blender until smooth.
    Enjoy immediately.

I found the recipe on pinterest. Had it twice and love it.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    So far I'm doing great being accountable. I've been logging in my calories before I eat them so I don't go over. Hopefully this week I'll see a 2 pound loss. That's my goal.
  • pendennis
    Yea! I'm able to work out. It looks like my injuries are getting better. The couple of rest days and modifications I did seemed to pay off.

Now I'm just hoping I see a slightly smaller number on the scale the end of this week.
  • Ambergirl83
    Hiked 5 miles this morning and going to bike the Detroit river front tomorrow. Hoping for a loss on Monday!
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member

Go Tropical With Our Debloating Smoothie — Under 250 Calories, Too!

The relief does not stop there — anyone who has ever been bloated can probably attest that too much sodium has played a role. Due to their potassium-rich content, banana and coconut water will help flush out the excess sodium. But if your bloating is caused by constipation, you'll be happy to know fiber-rich spinach is one of the main ingredients. This simple and sweet smoothie will ease your tummy in no time, and it's under 250 calories.

Debloating Smoothie

INGREDIENTS
    1/2 cup pineapple
    1/2 cup papaya
    1 frozen banana
    1/4 cucumber (with skin)
    1 cup chilled coconut water (or 4 coconut water ice cubes and 1/2 cup chilled coconut water)
    2 cups spinach
    4 ice cubes

DIRECTIONS
    Puree everything in a blender until smooth.
    Enjoy immediately.

I found the recipe on pinterest. Had it twice and love it.[/quote]

Sounds delicious. Will definitely get the ingredients tomorrow ☺️ thank you so much
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    WEIGH IN DAY

Starting weight (3/21/17)- 194.4
    Current Weight (4/10/17)- 189.6
    Goal Weight- 165

Lost 4.8 lbs so far. It feels good to get below 190. One step at a time.

Some favorite snacks lately:
    -Thinly sliced English cucumber with balsamic vinegar, dill, salt and pepper.
    -Ritz Crisp & Thins- When I really need a crunchy salty snack. They are baked and low in fat.

Have a good week everyone!
  • Ambergirl83
    148 last week now 148.2. Going fruit and veggie shopping today, want to try the de bloat smoothie.