Advice needed

2»

Replies

• NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    WOW lots of advice. I'm doing low carb AND low calories for the most part. Weekends I have wound up failing but weekdays I'm good. Right now I'm working out at home. I have a treadmill and I do pushups, sit-ups, squats and I try to stretch. I will look up strong curves.

Does anyone know of anyone who literally built up their butt? I'm curious to know if it's even a real possibility.

I did. However, not while losing weight. It took me a bulk cycle running Strong Curves plus a bit of time at maintenance recomping to really see any difference in that area.

This is what I'm thinking. I'll work out to keep what I have then bulk a bit to gain some more muscle in the right places :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    It might make more sense to get on a glute program now, lose as little as possible so you won't have to try to build from nothing when you're done cutting.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Squats squats squats and more Squats!! Its a full body exercise that's good for your core and great for your butt and legs.
  • NYCDutchess
    Squats squats squats and more Squats!! Its a full body exercise that's good for your core and great for your butt and legs.

This is the plan :) Thanks
  • NYCDutchess
    It might make more sense to get on a glute program now, lose as little as possible so you won't have to try to build from nothing when you're done cutting.

Hmmm...Yes well I'll be doing my squats and stuff. I don't think it would be possible for me to actually have nothing, thank fully. I just want more :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Not just squats, glute bridges and hip thrusts too...