Need a female friend (weight gain)

Anyone interested in encoruaging one another

Replies

• Nae__Nae
    Nae__Nae Posts: 1 Member
    I want to gain weight also. I am currently 133 my goal weight is 150
  • Jenbardwell85
    Jenbardwell85 Posts: 3 Member
    Im on a mission to gain as well. It's hard. I'd love some extra friends feel free to add me.:)
  • joses2017
    joses2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Same here want friend gain weight
  • dannylionistz
    dannylionistz Posts: 6 Member
    Restarting my weight gain journey! Looking forward to gain 20 pounds
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    I’d love some weight gain friends as well! Seriously need encouragement and support.
  • sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Heyy you can add me too. Currently on 114lbs trying to get to 130lbs :)
  • pielattes1
    pielattes1 Posts: 62 Member
    I would like some female support as well. I think it would help me to have encouragement
  • I would really love some help and support from a female friend on this weight gain journey. Currently 33kg my goal is 55kg to be healthy
  • jmuldrow48
    jmuldrow48 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Add me I'm in progress for gaining weight I was 103lbs but due to stress in down to 95lbs need a good support group been depressed over not gaining like I want my goal is 20lbs
  • ZahriaRicha
    ZahriaRicha Posts: 2 Member
    Add me as well!!! I'm 122 trying to reach 140 lbs and am working on building booty mass!
  • shumm090
    shumm090 Posts: 23 Member
    You can add me too. Been working on gaining due to some health issues. Currently I’m about 122lbs and started at about 116lbs. My end goal is probably 130.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I'm gaining. It's hard to stay positive sometimes, my brain likes seeing the number go down...let's help encourage each other.
  • flb2573
    flb2573 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me. I've put on a few pounds and about 15 t oo go.
  • BotanyNerd
    BotanyNerd Posts: 38 Member
    I’m looking to gain too and I really need some more support!
  • Hi girls !! Just learned about this app ! I found it has helped me stay more motivated ! I almost feel like trying to gain my weight back is like a chore ! In June I was 135 and as of about two or three weeks ago when I last weighed myself I was only 107!!!!! My fiancé caused severe depression and stress on me and I dropped ALL my weight :( anyone have before and after photos of progress ? Here for anyone if you need someone ! Love and light
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    I don’t have the body parts you’re looking for but I’m looking to gain 20+ lbs and could use some upbeat friends on here if you’re interested just add me :)
  • Converse2003
    Converse2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi guys! This will be my second time bulking. Started at 112lbs and ended my 1st bulk at 125lbs. Currently at 127lbs, trying to get at 135lbs. Add me if y'all want.
  • janedoe906
    janedoe906 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Guys ! ! ! I Started Gaining September 2 and I was 93lbs I’m 5’1 . . My goal was to get to 120lbs but life hit me and I lost a few pounds now I’m back at it and now 119.2 my new goal is 125lbs