50lb to lose buddies?

I'm looking for friends who have roughly 50lb to lose.
Setting a target of 1lb per week we should be fit and fabulous before December.

We can start from Monday but fine to start healthy habits from now. I'm giving myself a couple of days to get my body to just be me.

So who's in?

Replies

• Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    And I would be glad if we all shared out weight once we start and as we go along.
    I'm not someone who uses the diary feature as it's too much faff for me but lbs loss for sure.
  • ebmakk37
    ebmakk37 Posts: 13 Member
    I also have approximately 50 lbs that need to go! I just started working on better eating habits a few days ago and would like a partner to encourage and keep each other on track. New ideas and tips are always helpful.
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Cool! I'll add you.
  • missmarla73
    missmarla73 Posts: 5 Member
    I have more like 70 lbs to lose, but would love some support and motivation for the first 50!
  • heatd0608
    heatd0608 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to lose around 50 lbs too. I've been at it for about 45 days and lost 11 lbs so far. Its feeling like its going to be a loooong journey but I am beyond determined!
  • Mummytofitmummy
    I've added you all.
    Are you happy to share your weight on your timeline and put an update every week? Feel free to message the answer to me!
  • isabelmtz
    isabelmtz Posts: 1 Member
    So my sister is engaged and my best friend is engaged and just asked me to be her maid of honor! Plus I just ended it with my very long term off and on boyfriend. Definitely got some goals to achieve in the next 6mths. Looking to loose about 50lbs, looking to rebuild my confidence and support system! I know I can do it!
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Could use the support. I have more like 100 to lose but I doubt that will all happen this year. Slow and steady right. Feel free to add me!!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    I’m in!
  • Sillyja
    Sillyja Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, mum of soon to be 4 year old. Still haven't lost the weight. Can't blame it on the kid. I've dropped 20 lbs last year but I'm slowly gaining it back up.
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Reading the best book. It's Called 100 Way's To Motivate Yourself". Quick and easy read. Just thought I would pass it along for those who need a little kick in the pants!
  • tmstriano6158
    tmstriano6158 Posts: 2 Member
    I have 40 to lose... I’m new to the app
  • kb7202017
    kb7202017 Posts: 26 Member
    Pick me!!
  • suchi2301
    suchi2301 Posts: 1 Member
    Me has 40 lbs....going on!!
  • ctrbeachy
    ctrbeachy Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! Aiming to lose 80lbs ... did it before but gained it back ugh!
  • BRSGOALS18
    BRSGOALS18 Posts: 6 Member
    I have an overall goal of 50lbs, give or take a few... I want to keep some of my curves ☺️
  • Angelicpretty97
    Angelicpretty97 Posts: 3 Member
    I have 59 or so lbs to lose, feel free to add me!
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    I have at least 50 to lose so I'd love to join. Especially to lose this first 10 or 20. Been on here for some time and managed to lose a nice amount of 15lbs but now I seem to have got myself into a bad rut.
  • Mcoughlin20
    Mcoughlin20 Posts: 20 Member
    I am in
  • sadie_baby79
    sadie_baby79 Posts: 18 Member
    I have at least 50lbs to lose! Add me too!