40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Hello 40+ Club!!! This is the first post of the new thread!!! Hope you like the title!!! Thank Chris (whoheis) or complain if you dont like it. LOL

For those who would like to join: We are a group of 40+ (40 yrs and older) peope who like to stay healthy by eating clean, exercising, etc. We support each other by providing health info, giving each other ideas on how to be healthy as we get older. Feel free to join the conversation. We usually report our weightloss/ weight gain, inches lost, struggles, goals, etc on Fridays.

What are your fitness/health goals for this year??? For me, I have started a new lifting program, New Rules of Lifting for Women. I am on my second week. My goal is to become stronger, lose fat, get leaner. I overdid it (not surprising to me) during the Holidays so I have to lose a few pounds and inches...I also want to focus on my nutrition, especially increasing my protein consumption. I am a Zumba Instructor and will of course continue with teaching my 4 classes a week.

Have a great day!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Hi! Just bookmarking the new thread for now.....will write more tomorrow!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,322 Member
    40+8 here, goals are to increase cardio levels.
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    44 in the house!! Will be back later to post the 411.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    hi...46 and healthy but looking to get leaner and stronger!