Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 she knows it, if she replied mails she would really know it B)
    newbie3122 wrote: »
    I'm a simple guy

LiftingLady5
    Archer777

'nuff said

I have NEVER seen my name listed in here this much. I have to say you guys are making me feel like a real not invisible lady! You are the best.
    I see you.
    You are flawed, weary, and afraid
    Yet true, hopeful and courageous.

You are not invisible.

You are welcome B)

• BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Crushing @newbie3122 for that nice comment for my girl @LiftingLady5 (has always crushed her since the beginning)
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Free2LiveAgain Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    thinking @benmullins4 I guess he AIIGHT ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    It's been the @benmullins4 show lately. I love it!

Yup ..standing in the @benmullins4 line up ..sheeshh Im around the corner and down the block the line is so long ..
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm just curious if there are three other benmullins who have yet to poke their heads out yet. And if so... can I be locked in a room for 24 hours or stuck on an island with the three of them?
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Options
    Ladies, please
    oh you brought it on yourself!
  • jenmar222
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ladies, please :D

Disclaimer: I don't ever remember important dates. I'm not above hitting on your mother during visits. Though I'm in my 30's, I act like I'm 12 but tired like I'm 70. I've got really bad ocd.
    However, I do cook and I never pee on the toilet seat (when sober)

Well I don't have a mother, so if I come home with a milf, it's bc I have other intentions :wink:

I'm just playing....:tongue::joy:
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I'm just curious if there are three other benmullins who have yet to poke their heads out yet. And if so... can I be locked in a room for 24 hours or stuck on an island with the three of them?

There's a post somewhere for that. If you want to talk about being stranded on an island that is :p
  • jenmar222
    Options

There's a post somewhere for that. If you want to talk about being stranded on an island that is :p

That was the joke obvi :neutral:

:tongue::kissing_heart:
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Ladies, please :D

Disclaimer: I don't ever remember important dates. I'm not above hitting on your mother during visits. Though I'm in my 30's, I act like I'm 12 but tired like I'm 70. I've got really bad ocd.
    However, I do cook and I never pee on the toilet seat (when sober)

Well I don't have a mother, so if I come home with a milf, it's bc I have other intentions :wink:

I'm just playing....:tongue::joy:

I CHOOSE JEN!!!! :D
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Options

Taking over AND directing traffic. Nice!

I'm just here with my popcorn for entertainment :D ..
  • Free2LiveAgain
    edited December 2016
    Options

Taking over AND directing traffic. Nice!

I'm just here with my popcorn for entertainment :D ..

Can you pass some my way, pretty please?

mmm stove top popcorn with coconut oil. I'll make you your own batch.. I don't share mine
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I crush all the lovely people that never get mentioned in this thread. You inspire others everyday and are much more than a crush <3
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Options