Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    @GnothiSeauton23 and @Runtimer he's bacccckkk lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I need a good solid legitimate crush. Please send all applications and nudes to my inbox for immediate review. Thank you for u our cooperation in this matter.

So ladies @projectsix is kind of awesome. He comes a close second to the "ultimate crush". He's funny and in incredible shape and he's all kinds of awesome I'm a bit drunk but seriously he's totally crush worthy

Odd @synchkat. You seemingly have impeccable accuracy in your statements while under the influence of what I would guess is probably a very decent wine.

Nudes sent, I just noticed the ladies comment, my bad

I clicked, couldn't help myself. Dude honestly how are you actually that big? That isn't even normal. You're like a tri pod pretty much. You're almost misproportioned like a &@$#ing Picasso painting. I'm impressed.

Thx for noticing, most think it's gross tho :D
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    I need a good solid legitimate crush. Please send all applications and nudes to my inbox for immediate review. Thank you for u our cooperation in this matter.

So ladies @projectsix is kind of awesome. He comes a close second to the "ultimate crush". He's funny and in incredible shape and he's all kinds of awesome I'm a bit drunk but seriously he's totally crush worthy

Odd @synchkat. You seemingly have impeccable accuracy in your statements while under the influence of what I would guess is probably a very decent wine.

I clicked, couldn't help myself. Dude honestly how are you actually that big? That isn't even normal. You're like a tri pod pretty much. You're almost misproportioned like a &@$#ing Picasso painting. I'm impressed.

Thx for noticing, most think it's gross tho :D

Man I love you guys! Crack me up! :D
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Anyone else just go to this thread hoping their name pops up? :D
  • slinkybinkydog
    @Brandstheman
    There you go Brandon :*
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Back at ya ;)
  • slinkybinkydog
    Back at ya ;)

Oh I'm loved! :*
  • IndianaGolfer
    I crush my water
  • slimgirljo15
    @tfrasur always sweet and funny and genuine nice guy ..
  • slimgirljo15
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    gl91ronrce4e.jpg

Aww Laura ....now you know they are going to be tripping over themselves in 3..2..1...

@lulufit5 ;)
  • IndianaGolfer
    @lulufit5 cause we like the same losing team
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member

Nope. If I go in hoping and there wasn't a notification? Well then I am a glutton for punishment.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    You know that one crush you compare all others to.
    The one who makes you smile with just a few words.
    The one all others are compared to.
    The one who comes and goes but every time they come make you smile and happy and teenager giddy.
    He's my crush. He left. :( better be back.

Maybe he will be back. He must know what an awesome person you are and a good friend. How could he stay away from you? <3
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    @Brandstheman ❤️ no need to look anymore for your name.. It's right here ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

Nope. If I go in hoping and there wasn't a notification? Well then I am a glutton for punishment.

Same here. I look anyway and come out broken.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Aww @RunHardBeStrong you are the funniest wittiest and friendliest. And a very sexy lady. So today I will crush you! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    *le sigh* bjshxc9jc908.gif
    Going home to the uncrushables...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    *le sigh* bjshxc9jc908.gif
    Going home to the uncrushables...

I'm setting up house there with you Jo
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    @NYactor1 since day 1!