30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• OhNoSheDidnt
    OhNoSheDidnt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also in! I will be on vacation starting tomorrow all the way until July 9th and plan to have a work out EXTRAVAGANZA! THis group and support will help keep me on track once it is time to get back to the J-O-B
    Add me please ;)
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Level 3 definitely kicks *kitten*! I manage just a few reps of regular or badass version then I have to switch to light. Will do better in a couple of days.
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday but Day 9 Level 3 complete and I am about to do Day 10! Ill be back in a few hours to post when I'm done :)
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I put thick mat for lifts from plank position and managed badass (Natalie's) version. My tummy looked thinner so I checked with measuring tape. I lost 1 inch in my waist! Probably result of combination of action and for the first time in my life eating healthy 5 meals WITH breakfast, produce and enough proteins.

Can't wait to see results in one month!
  • demarii06
    Options
    Finished! Tomorrow I will weigh in and do my measurements, and pics. Now it's on to the next monthly challenge :)
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You did awesome!
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't take pics because I am still at the very beginning of my weight loss journey. I did, however, take measurements. During the month of June, with diet and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I lost 2 1/2 inches off my bust, 2 1/2 inches off my waist, 2 off my hips,2 inches off my upper arms, and half an inch off my thighs. I consider the month of June to be a SUCCESS! Thanks to everyone here for the encouragement, company, and support. I am one happy girl this morning!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's my day 1 of level 3....I felt like it got over fast but those plank walking push ups were hard :( felt level 2 was more work for the shoulders and level 3 concentrates more on lower body....which I very much need ....
  • demarii06
    Options
    Well I cant figure out how to post pics, but overall I lost 13 pounds, and lost 14 inches overall, and dropped a pant size. I started doing Jillian Michaels's fat burning and metabolism booster because its more cardio intensive. I know that I built new muscles especially in my arms but what's the point of having muscles if I still have fat on top of it. So I would definitely return to this but only when I'm a lot closer to my goal weight.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well I cant figure out how to post pics, but overall I lost 13 pounds, and lost 14 inches overall, and dropped a pant size. I started doing Jillian Michaels's fat burning and metabolism booster because its more cardio intensive. I know that I built new muscles especially in my arms but what's the point of having muscles if I still have fat on top of it. So I would definitely return to this but only when I'm a lot closer to my goal weight.

That's a great change in size :) congrats....do let us know how the other program is progressing....