If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Replies

• SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    No probs with more friends. Very active to distract or motivate me
  • eatingfat2loseit
    eatingfat2loseit Posts: 1 Member
    New to MFP and Keto. Not sure I'm doing anything right but I'll get there eventually. Really just looking for some support and friends since I do not have any support in my day to day life.
  • olivebeanhealthy
    olivebeanhealthy Posts: 127 Member
    I would welcome a few more buddies on here! Low carb, not quite keto and definitely keto-curious. Woohoo!
  • chachachingona
    chachachingona Posts: 11 Member
    Just started keto a month ago and I'm down 10lbs w/ 65 to go! Feel free to add me:)
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    I will add all of you as soon as MFP lets me. For some reason it made it difficult.
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    I just started keto WOE this week,,,,I would love to see what you guys are eating and get some ideas. Feel free to add me. :)
  • FatGirlGoesKeto
    FatGirlGoesKeto Posts: 5 Member
    Started Keto on Feb. 3, 2016 and feeling great. I would love to have Keto friends to discuss and motivate each other. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • tcoun
    tcoun Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been doing keto for exactly a year now :smile:
  • rachelrussell792197
    rachelrussell792197 Posts: 40 Member
    Yay I'm almost one month on Keto!!! Anyone can add me :)
  • Curvycurly223
    Curvycurly223 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me :blush:
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Starting my keto journey, welcoming new friends for help & support. feel free to add me
  • tashabirdie
    tashabirdie Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! I post daily. Log everything. Just added my first progress pic. Still trying to figure out how this community bit of the MFP works.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    I did it for 3 months in 2014 and lost nearly 50lb then bipolar messed my life up as usual and taken me until now to get back on wagon. Lost 26lb already just from few good keto weeks I had amoung bad weeks this year. I think I am back in the groove now though.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Here! I'm a keto newb but very serious about it. I've wanted to do it for a long time, for a variety of different reasons, not just weight but overall health.
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Keto UK. Add away
  • KittenToni
    KittenToni Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me! Admittedly I'm trying to do my best at tracking, and some days are better than others
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    I did it for 3 months in 2014 and lost nearly 50lb then bipolar messed my life up as usual and taken me until now to get back on wagon. Lost 26lb already just from few good keto weeks I had amoung bad weeks this year. I think I am back in the groove now though.

@ObesityWarrior Are you aware that for some people that going Keto instead of a highER carb low carb dietary plan can actually trigger manic episodes for some? If not, let me know, and I'll see if I can find the research I did previously...
  • embracingashley
    embracingashley Posts: 19 Member
    Add me!
  • nomadic_frau
    nomadic_frau Posts: 25 Member
    Fairly new, but try to always log. Feel free to add me.
  • Lacey_Renea
    Lacey_Renea Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm fairly new to keto and I'd love to have some friends for inspiration/support. Feel free to add me!