If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    suehbca wrote: »
    Hi! I've been doing Keto lchf for 2 mo now and lost about 13 lbs. I say about because I keep going up and down with water weight. I'm T1 diabetic and I'm on an insulin pump and hardly need to take meal boluses because I count carbs for insulin dosing. I'm hoping to meet other Keto lchf dieters and hear success stories and make friends.

Hi there!
    My daughter has been Keto (probably more just low carb lately) for several months now. She's T1D on an insulin pump too. Got her A1c down to 7 from over 14 in less than 12 weeks and seems to have reversed insulin resistance.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while, but I've been inactive on MFP. I am starting back up again and would love more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • keto_lilt
    keto_lilt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keto Newbie here. I've been so inspired by the transformations on YT. Not sure if Keto will work for me though. See, I think I'll need to lower my expectations since I've only got 20 or so pounds to lose and the transformations I've seen are people who've lost a lot of weight. Just finished my first week with mixed results--lost about 2 lbs. in first 2 days, then stalled for 2, and now weight is back up (131.4) just under the starting weight (131.8). Keto flu was pretty bad the first 3 days, but now I'm feeling better--still don't have a lot of energy though.

I am here to learn from you all and hopefully meet my goal! :-)
  • efeag0863
    efeag0863 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to keto and looking for keto friends! Add me!
  • ceceblackstock327
    ceceblackstock327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not new to Keto... But always looking for friends! Feel free to add me!
  • saradaniels733
    saradaniels733 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Been lchf for 2 weeks lost 5 pounds. I am 6 foot and 215Ilbs would like to be below 200 in 2 months!
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm a t2 diabetic doing keto for the 2nd time around. I do zumba 3x a week as well. Always looking for friends!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Add me. Been low carb and keto mixture for 13 months. Back into keto now. Shed 86lb in last 13 months. Been dieting for 40 years since i was 10 & failed failed failed on CICO. Thought it was my lack of will power. Low fat just never will work for me.
  • aserrano79
    aserrano79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. My start date is 07/14/2016. Needing some support buddies:)
  • Kgrady35
    Kgrady35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for more keto friends!!!
  • ninkira1
    ninkira1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow ketoers! I'm looking for more friends on keto to help motivate each other! Particularly experienced ketoers, but I'm very active and would love to meet motivated newbies too! Please feel free to add me! :blush:

25 y/o
    5'5"
    Sedentary, stressful, high work lifestyle
    Workout every day (though I'm still a beginner)
    180lbs start weight
    130lbs goal weight
    Keto since 7/17/16
    Under 20g of net carbs every day
    Veggies, nutrition and a balanced and delicious diet are VERY important to me- I love food!

• co_lau
    co_lau Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to keto and still figuring out how to make it work.
  • giggles232000
    giggles232000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all new to this just starting trying to learn
  • ellenkilpatrick
    ellenkilpatrick Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I am back to keto after 2 years!! I am on day1. One one can add me. I need all the help I can get
  • silvia32444
    silvia32444 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me. At home I don't have any support.
  • writerd77
    writerd77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • wianka7
    wianka7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    I'm new here, it would be nice to make a few keto friends. Please feel free to add me :)
  • hsmama1
    hsmama1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some keto friends. Mid 40's female lost 30# first time now restarting after 6 month hiatus. Please add me!
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi not really new to mfp but starting low carb and wanting to keep check on my macros.

Looking for friends who post daily, I have 100lbs to lose.

Thanks
  • jackfox68
    jackfox68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not new to LCHF or this group, but my new scale links up with MFP so it re-kindled my interest! Feel free to add me.