Should I wear a bikini? How do I look?

13»

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    NO Dude is going to NOT check you out :)B)
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    My honest opinion is that the top looks AMAZING, but the bottom is just ok and looks a little small. Regardless the overall look is good and I think you could comfortably wear in public.

I agree with this very much. I think the bottoms are a bit small, but I think you can pull off the bikini look with ease. If I were to walk by you at a water park in the Wisconsin Dells, I would think you look nice. I say be proud of your hard work and wear it!

• Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Wear with pride. It is all about your confidence. People chatter about people, just human nature. I say go with it, you got it :)
  • Girl, I'm 5ft5 and 176lbs and i'm leaving soon for a cruise and i'm wearing a bikini ! Life is to short to worry about what others think. Live life they way you want and if you want to wear a bikini i say ROCK IT !!! Because at the end of the day, you're the only thing that matters :-)
  • ShammaarB
    ShammaarB Posts: 14 Member
    It's funny how when people go to the beach, everyone cares about how THEY look, but no one cares about how other people look. So don't worry about other people, they're not thinking anything. On a beach you see all shapes and sizes. Obviously I can't give you an opinion on whether I would personally wear that lol
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    notamoment wrote: »
    Personally i think you look great, your skin is nice and tight and smooth, the top looks great the bottoms could be changed though. Way to go keep up the good work :smile:

OK, I will admit I really don't know much about clothing, swimsuits etc, but this seems right. I think a bottom with a higher side / angle / whatever, that comes up on the hips more would look great. You look fine to me, I just think a higher cut/side would look even better.

• lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    top look great,the bottom looks too small.Keep up the great work!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    That's really only a question you can answer. I have seen far heavier girls wearing bikinis and completely rocking them and I have seen slimmer girls wearing bikinis and looking very uncomfortable. It's how you feel about being out in public half naked that's important and if you have to ask other people's opinions, that may be a no.
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    I think you look good all around. I like the fit of the top better than the bottoms. If you are not comfortable with the bottoms yourself, maybe try them with another cut, may be more flattering to your shape. If you like the way you look yourself, rock that bathing suit on the beach. I have never been able to wear a 2 piece and probably never will be able to.
  • GetFitzy
    GetFitzy Posts: 17 Member
    csec6pak wrote: »
    I think you look good. However, I think the bottom is too small for you. I would go up a size, and possibly to a different bottom with higher waist

I agree, you look great in my opinion. Love the top, both the color and the style/ fit. On the bottoms I would get a higher cut to smooth the tummy, but I am a size 22 and would love to have your body. Im down 50 lbs.
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    totally agree with everyone on the bottoms found a cute highwaisted pair at VS and those look so much better. Thank you everyone! I'm so excited for summer and to flaunt my progress, but by then I should be down to my goal. Thanks for all the kind words and helpful tips! xo