Options
    But crazy women need love to!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We're all crazy - whether we are hot or not. Most of the hot ones are crazier cause men are apt to put up with it. Us others...we're crazy in our own ways...:)
  • Rockerbabe131
    Options
    beachgod wrote: »
    zt2hvyjxytyw.gif

GROSS...I'm not even a spider freak *usually* but...GROSS
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    rsto2a.jpg
  • Rockerbabe131
    Options
    Heh, its usually the quiet ones who are the freaks in the sheets. ...well, usually. If not, I've got stuff for that :p
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Heh, its usually the quiet ones who are the freaks in the sheets. ...well, usually. If not, I've got stuff for that :p

I would say yes they will suprise you !

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Yeah there are tons of ugly crazy women too. You just don't notice them because, well, you know.

THIS^^^
  • Rockerbabe131
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Act Like a Lady; Think Like a Boss. ...the quiet ones are sometimes readers too. (Not Quiet, I'm still a Reader) and weren't shocked when 50 Shades of Grey Came out to read..because frankly, they've been reading sex and bondage in books since 8th grade. *shrugs* :D
  • fatcity66
    Options
    lots of crazy guys too...just sayin' ;)

THIS ALSO.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

Act Like a Lady; Think Like a Boss. ...the quiet ones are sometimes readers too. (Not Quiet, I'm still a Reader) and weren't shocked when 50 Shades of Grey Came out to read..because frankly, they've been reading sex and bondage in books since 8th grade. *shrugs* :D

Now that sounds like someone I know >:)

• fatcity66
    Options

Yeah, exactly...see Anne Rice, AKA Anne Rampling....
  • Rockerbabe131
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »

Yeah, exactly...see Anne Rice, AKA Anne Rampling....

I've heard she does one that'll make 50 Shades and Laurell K Hamilton look Vanilla. I love vampires, wrote stories about them, rp them, but I NEVER could get into Anne Rice. Horrible, I know...:) But the Book Club I'm in (and a Pure Romance Party I went to) said she did a few books/a series that was top notch NAUGHTY!
  • Rockerbabe131
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    lots of crazy guys too...just sayin' ;)

THIS ALSO.
    Mace? *check* Cell Phone? *check* Gun? *check* Too big to Kidnap still? *check* :disagree: