I can't believe I used to eat that!!

Replies

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    astrose00 wrote: »
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Just ate a bagel with butter, that thing is so not worth all those calories.

Was it a NY bagel?

No, panera. An authentic NY bagel or even a bialy, would totally be worth it
  • labeastette
    labeastette Posts: 82 Member
    I used to eat an entire pint of Cherry Garcia ice cream in one sitting!! My weakness! Nowadays, I try not to even go near the stuff!
  • Robbnva
    I used to eat an entire pint of Cherry Garcia ice cream in one sitting!! My weakness! Nowadays, I try not to even go near the stuff!

They have those tiny portions, don't deprive yourself imo
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member

Was it a NY bagel?

I completely agree! I was like "that couldn't have been a NY bagel because those are heaven on earth!".
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Way too many things. Like trips to the Brazilian Churascurria. Definitely put away around 10k calories easy. Not exaggerating. Surprised my weight was never higher than it topped out at given how I used to eat.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member

Was it a NY bagel?

I work in NYC and my maintenance plan will include a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon every Friday. I already have it mapped out. All other days will be egg whites and/or oatmeal. I wish there was a bagel diet.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member

Was it a NY bagel?

I work in NYC and my maintenance plan will include a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon every Friday. I already have it mapped out. All other days will be egg whites and/or oatmeal. I wish there was a bagel diet.

That's a good plan. I miss NYC!
  • Robbnva

Was it a NY bagel?

Yep, you have to plan things when you can. Can you ship me some bagels? ;)
  • Tizleness
    Tizleness Posts: 17 Member
    When I first started living by myself I cooked some experiments. One of my most proud dishes was Bratwurst Alfredo. I would buy a box of noodles, add some peppers/onions, cook the brats seperately, mix it all together with the alfredo sauce. I think I would eat it all in a day. Of course I made it multiple times to try out different brats :/
  • timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Velum_cado wrote: »
    McDonalds (and/or Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc) at least once a day, usually twice - Every. Single. Day.

Haven't gone near any of it in 6 years.

Me too... Or Burger King for variety... It's been almost two months here... I admire your 6 years! That's awesome!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    In high school, we had a salad bar that sold fried shell taco salads, same kind as Taco Bell, but the shells were better. I went about a year thinking I was doing the "right" thing, salad every day, won't my doctor be so proud. One day, I saw one of those eat this, not that segments on the news, and they mentioned the TB salad was something like 1200 calories, and the most high-calorie thing on the entire menu. Well no wonder it never worked.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    If I wasn't slathering it in mayo I was drowning it in butter. Now days I've switch to ghee and coconut oil and I make my own paleo mayo and use much MUCH less quantity!!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    French fries with mayo...Actually, I could go for that right now!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    DAM5412 wrote: »

Yep still eat that!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    DAM5412 wrote: »

Yep! That was always my favorite!!
  • KrispyNoodles
    KrispyNoodles Posts: 14 Member

Haagen Dazs has a similar product, called Black Cherry Amaretto Gelato. That used to be my poison.

• pjs2780
    pjs2780 Posts: 41 Member
    my birthday is on saturday but i'm going to be out of the office for the next week, so the girls at work (an awesome group) brought my absolute favorite thing -- coconut cream pie from a local bakery. i mean, it is good. perfect crust. toasted coconut base. vanilla bean flecked light and unctuous custard. it is sex on a plate. and it has been sitting next to me for 5 hours and i have eaten one small bite. i just don't even want more than that; that one bite felt like a treat. the last time i had this pie (my last birthday), i ate half of it in one sitting. can't believe how far i have come :smiley:
  • Robbnva
    My birthday is next week, I don't really want anything. Its weird people give me a hard time for not eating like they do but they don't realize that my tastes have changed, I don't even crave most sweets anymore, and when I do eat something it's almost never any good. I'd rather eat a good Greek yogurt with fruit then a chocolate chip cookie
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    My birthday is next week, I don't really want anything. Its weird people give me a hard time for not eating like they do but they don't realize that my tastes have changed, I don't even crave most sweets anymore, and when I do eat something it's almost never any good. I'd rather eat a good Greek yogurt with fruit then a chocolate chip cookie
    Oh no way, gimmie a fresh baked cookie right meow.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    5 egg omelette, filled with one cup of leftover chili and three slices of cheese and topped with salsa. Served with 6 slices of bread or more. And this was just breakfast.