Thanksgiving is over. Back on the grind.

2»

Replies

• krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    i did too. went up 4 lbs from before Thanksgiving till Sunday morning (mostly water apparently b/c i'm already down 3 of those). But it is definitely hard to get back to the grind of "dieting"! I'm just trying to do my best and not beat myself up too much if I go over my daily goal.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I ate a big meal on Thanksgiving and a piece of pie, but binge eating has never been my thing so it wasn't too bad. I still lost almost 1/2 lb last week. Today is just another Monday. No easier or harder than any other Monday. We do have leftovers, but my house is always filled with delicious food so it's nothing new.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    I ate terribly the day of Thanksgiving and the following four days as well. I actually felt terrible after every meal- so full and heavy. I was super glad to be back at it this morning. Honestly, all the crap didn't taste as good as it used to. I just kept thinking, "it's going to take me two weeks to work all of this all back off".
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    I'm struggling with this, too. I ate and ate and ate all weekend, and now I'm struggling to find the motivation to get back on track. I've been looking at forums and reading success stories to help get my groove back, and I'm weightlifting later tonight, so I hope that will give me a push. I just keep telling myself that I don't want to lose all the progress I've made, and if I don't get back on track, I will! I can do this! And you can too!

• Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    I had a hard time getting back on track and ate more than usual Thur/Fri/Sat. Yesterday and today I did much better and am already down 3 lbs.