Welcome!

1234568»

Replies

• Really ready to start!!
  • Globug583
    Globug583 Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2014
    I just saw the "join this group" and clicked on it. I have never joined anything here so I hope it works. I need the challenge. Thanks :)
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    So I just joined, and I really want to complete this group goal. I'm not going to lie though - I definitely need some motivation. I'm hoping this group and any friends I make along the way will help keep me active and accountable. I can't wait to start this journey with all of you!
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    This looks to be a great group and a good source to find help, encouragement, and motivation. All of what I need. Twenty pounds sounds like a big job and at the moment, don't know how plausible that is for me. Don't know if I have ever lost that much weight in that amount of time. But I am willing to give it a try...
  • frazz007
    frazz007 Posts: 771 Member
    Good morning, I just set up my account here and am getting organized.
    I will log all the vital in the vital section tomorrow. And Add some kind of photo.
    This looks like an amusing group.

I love the Easter sheep header.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Hi everyone!!

I need a little kick in the pants to stay on track for more than a month or two (seems to be a recurring thing for me - do great for 4-8 weeks, then fall off the wagon for some time, then pick it back up...my weight loss has been very "2 steps forward - 1.5 steps back"). Glad to be here!!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    I'm in! Had great luck in 2014 with a couple of challenges that helped keep me on track. I'm currently about 12 pounds from my initial goal, and ready to rock it! This challenge will finish just as we head to Mexico for vacation :)
  • KatieAlexx
    KatieAlexx Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! I've been lurking forums for years but never once posted anywhere. Here we go, I suppose. (:
  • emilytgs24
    emilytgs24 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi All!

I'm a little late getting started but I guess better late than never! :) About 5 years ago I joined this site and lost 50 pounds...dropped 3 dress sizes for my wedding. Since then I managed to keep most of it off but in the last couple of years the "creep" has started - well, maybe it's full blown creep. :) I'm about 20 pounds up from where I was and I'm starting to feel it in the things I love to do. So...I'm back! And I'm looking to this group to get me motivated and find some support! Looking forward to a great spring and feeling AWESOME for all of my summer activities!
  • Hi All!
    I'm new to MFP (well to the forums anyway), so I'm a bit late to the party! In dire need of some motivation, I give up way too easy. I'd like to lose 20 pounds then see if I should keep going. Hopefully this will work!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    I am a latecomer, but just added myself to the spreadsheet. Down to my last 10-15lbs to lose, so I doubt that 20 by Easter is practical. I set a 10lb goal for myself instead.
  • trking86
    trking86 Posts: 38 Member
    Yes, I am in. Love the spreadsheet.