20 pounds by Easter challenge

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a great day.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2015
    Good morning misfit losers! Happy Monday!

I hope all of you had a spectacular Mother's Day with family and friends! I went to church and later on a cookout. I basically had my normal fare of chicken breast, salad, and veggies. The out of ordinary was a tablespoon of mac and cheese and a slice of carrot cake. Overall, a very good day.

This is a gym day for me. Hope all of you plan to move your body today in some form or fashion. <3

Stay strong, losers!
    Connie
  • vicky1947mfp
    Good morning friends. Hope everyone had a great Mothers Day.

I did not do too badly. Over just a few calories but I had banked those all week because I knew Sunday's buffet was coming. Then only had a baby bel cheese and T of peanut butter for dinner.

I was down .2 this morning so we will see if it sticks for weigh in tomorrow.

Have a good Monday and let's do this!!!!
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    good morning ladies,

I definitely had some things last night that I don't normally eat and was ok with that:) up 1.5lbs this morning but I'm ok with it as I know it is water:) hope everyone has a great day:)

Stephanie

ps Vicki impressive with a birthday and all:)

• vicky1947mfp
    slw19 wrote: »
    good morning ladies,

I definitely had some things last night that I don't normally eat and was ok with that:) up 1.5lbs this morning but I'm ok with it as I know it is water:) hope everyone has a great day:)

Stephanie

ps Vicki impressive with a birthday and all:)

Thanks Stephanie.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Good Morning Ladies.
    Feeling puffy after eating things I am not accustomed to eating. Could hardly get my rings off last night but I can get rid of that.
    Hope we all have a great week.
    Ready to get on my bike.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Just to let you know we are fine made it thru the siormc ok it was a bad one. I fell on the pot last night so pretty sore this morning had breakfast ready for my nappe marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,131 Member
    Marie, Jake and I were watching the Weather Channel and wondering if you were OK. Thanks for letting us know <3
  • vicky1947mfp
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Just to let you know we are fine made it thru the siormc ok it was a bad one. I fell on the pot last night so pretty sore this morning had breakfast ready for my nappe marie

Glad you are ok from the storm.
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    CALIECAT wrote: »

Marie,

I am glad you are okay! I hope you're fine from the fall too. What a day you had. {HUGS} <3

Becky

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    @CALIECAT - I'm glad you and your husband are safe, and that your okay and nothing broken, I hope your soreness goes away soon, feel better. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Feel better, Marie!
    Miss you posting like you used to do.

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Marie, So glad you and Jerry are ok. That lingering storm path needs to move on from your state.
    Hope you will not be too sore from the fall.
    Nancy <3
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Hello
    Congrats Connie <3
    Thank you Barbie for the encouragement <3
    Happy birthday Vickie <3

Well I fell off the wagon and I was too tired emotionally and physically to get up so I let it roll back and forth over me a few times. But I bought myself some new Nike's for mothers day and I did some exercise this morning so I am standing up again. Now to get the eating back under control. :)

3 lbs. Up :/
  • lovesretirement
    Sunny...so glad you're standing again and have wiped the tire tracks from your body! Come on..we can do this.. B)

Connie
  • vicky1947mfp
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    Hello
    Congrats Connie <3
    Thank you Barbie for the encouragement <3
    Happy birthday Vickie <3

Well I fell off the wagon and I was too tired emotionally and physically to get up so I let it roll back and forth over me a few times. But I bought myself some new Nike's for mothers day and I did some exercise this morning so I am standing up again. Now to get the eating back under control. :)

3 lbs. Up :/

Thanks for the bd wishes Sunny. Sounds like you are getting a new start. You will make!!!
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    edited May 2015
    It's a beautiful sunny day
  • eyegirl777va
    Sunny, We have all had those things happen on our weight loss journey.
    It's just a bump in the road, try not let it discourage, you can do this!!!
    Nancy :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    We had a lovely time yesterday at my daughter's, it was her first Mother's Day . I got lots of snuggles with Isaac and we took more pictures. I hope everyone had a great day with family.

Happy Birthday Vicki.

Shirley

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Hi, everybody! I haven't had a chance to read these pages the last few days. I've been keeping busy with school and family things. I wanted to stick my head in and say HI though! I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day! And I hope everyone is doing well on their journeys. Today is my first day doing 1,400 calories instead of 1,200. It's kind of exciting. :)
    Hopefully I can get caught up on my reading soon!

-Rachel