Sports Bras.

13»

Replies

• Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    I like the moving comfort bras because the straps are easily adjustable as you lose weight. They have larger sizes, if you are larger in the chest. I get mine at Fleet Feet, where I can get measured for bras and shoes.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    I wear a 34DDD (34E in UK sizes) and find that Freya, Shock Absorber, and Moving Comfort are all good brands for providing support to larger sizes. I look for ones with racerback / double-clasp closures, since despite being a bit harder to get on and off, I find that they provide better support and aren't as likely to slide off my narrow shoulders.

Then again, I'm gonna have to replace mine soon, I think, because with my weight loss I probably need a smaller size. For now I'm getting away with just clasping the band on a tighter hook, but that's not going to work for much longer, so I'll probably go shopping in the new year.

If you're lucky enough to live in the US, HerRoom.com has a nice selection of sports bras in a variety of sizes. (HerRoom ships internationally, too, but the hefty fees make it not all that worthwhile.)