women who dont shave

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I've personally always kept my beard shaved. Maybe I'll grow it out.

As long as you keep it clean
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I've personally always kept my beard shaved. Maybe I'll grow it out.

As long as you keep it clean

I refer to my beard as the Flavor Saver.

It has that C'aptn Crunch essence for hours on end.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Why are there disagrees :D
    If you dont like an unshaven lady thsts your prerogative...just as its ladies choice

LMAO, because men don't think it's feminine for women to have hair on the legs, underarms, or private areas.
    Or ... disagree trolls are abound.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    This is a thread for @PaperDoll_ 🥰

🙄 I shave. You know, at least once a week or whenever the heck I feel like it. 😂

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    If you dont like an unshaven lady thsts your prerogative...just as its ladies choice

LMAO, because men don't think it's feminine for women to have hair on the legs, underarms, or private areas.

I'll just say that the Afro Sheen Blow-Out Kit is making a huge comeback.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    edited April 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I ♥ your humor. You make my extremely stressful day much more tolerable when I come across your posts.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

I ♥ your humor. You make my extremely stressful day much more tolerable when I come across your posts.

I like when he tries to jolly a stiff person out of their crankiness. When he succeeds it’s great and when he doesn’t it’s hilarious.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member

I like when he tries to jolly a stiff person out of their crankiness. When he succeeds it’s great and when he doesn’t it’s hilarious.

Exactly!

I don't want to blow up his head to much. 😉

P.S. you're pretty 😍
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    This thread gets my hackles up. Stop telling people to do things simply because you find it disagreeable.

Otherwise, I'm gonna start threatening people by rubbing my unshaven hair all over them. I have no shame.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I don't understand how this is anyone's business except the person doing the shaving
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member

I disagree with the private areas, but that's just me
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    I did my workout outside the other day and felt like a Twilight character because my leg stubble sparkled in the sun. Anyone that gets in proximity should just consider it body glitter that wont rub off on them.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I love this question and all the replies! I live in Texas and I shave every few days because it's warm to scorching most months of the year. However, I have baby fine, very thin hair on my head and almost everywhere else it's unnoticeable. Think I might not shave and see how long it takes my husband to notice...
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    To whoever disagreed with me; My prickly unshaven leg hair and I are coming for you first. :naughty:

😂