women who dont shave

1242526272830»

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I love this question and all the replies! I live in Texas and I shave every few days because it's warm to scorching most months of the year. However, I have baby fine, very thin hair on my head and almost everywhere else it's unnoticeable. Think I might not shave and see how long it takes my husband to notice...

He’ll notice in about a week. But he won’t mention it right away.

In three months he’ll start telling his buddies about how you've let yourself go.

Then he’ll start letting his toenails grow out and pooping with the door open.

A year from now you’ll be having an argument about whose turn it is to take out the trash and THAT’s when he’ll finally tell you that he noticed.

I mean, maybe not. Sometimes I just make up stories.

Why Twitchy? I must be slow. After 32 years of marriage I have to disagree with your theory.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I love this question and all the replies! I live in Texas and I shave every few days because it's warm to scorching most months of the year. However, I have baby fine, very thin hair on my head and almost everywhere else it's unnoticeable. Think I might not shave and see how long it takes my husband to notice...

He’ll notice in about a week. But he won’t mention it right away.

In three months he’ll start telling his buddies about how you've let yourself go.

Then he’ll start letting his toenails grow out and pooping with the door open.

A year from now you’ll be having an argument about whose turn it is to take out the trash and THAT’s when he’ll finally tell you that he noticed.

I mean, maybe not. Sometimes I just make up stories.

Why Twitchy? I must be slow. After 32 years of marriage I have to disagree with your theory.

I was just being silly about how important it is to communicate often and early. 😊
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I'm debating my courage level to post a pic of my current level of IGAF hairy legs.

Do it. I love hairy legs.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I'm debating my courage level to post a pic of my current level of IGAF hairy legs. [/
    I'm debating my courage level to post a pic of my current level of IGAF hairy legs.

You have my support...!!!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member

You have my support...!!!
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    I love hairy chicks
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited May 2020
    I love hairy chicks
    Read that wrong for a sec
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Ew, I just can't go there. It's gross.
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Grow pit bushes. Very liberating
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Grow pit bushes. Very liberating
    That’s a hard no.
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    Shaved or waxed please
  • Gym_Guy33
    Gym_Guy33 Posts: 70 Member
    I think a little stubble on the legs, armpits are okay. Sometimes ladies just don't feel like shaving lol.

The other regions, lol jk.
  • UnicornInTheMaking17
    UnicornInTheMaking17 Posts: 24 Member
    If you shave, then you can't do this:

Dyeing-Your-Armpit-Hair-Colors.jpg

YESSSSS!!!! As a lesbian, I APPROVE!!!
  • NigelNi35
    NigelNi35 Posts: 53 Member
    Women with hairy armpits......Mmmm, sexy!
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    I only shave mg armpits if I wear something without arms. And I only shave my legs if I am not going to wear long trousers.

It's an issue if aesthetics, not hygiene. I prefer the hairless look on undressed legs/armpits. - But, because it's aesthetics only I dont really care what others do. (Though, I actually kinda wished my, male, partner would shave his legs when he is wearing shorts. But, not pushing that issue. It's his body.)