standstill to success

2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    fabysfa wrote: »
    Your body got in starvation mode when you were eating less than 1200 calories. Now that you're eating clean and just the 1200 calories, your body is saving some of the calories and converting them into fat, just incase you eat less calories again, so the body will have that fat to convert it into energy when you eat less calories again. Your body is smart, it prepares by itself for the days that there is not enough food. Avoid putting your body in starvation mode, give your body time, keep your calories countable and you will start to see results in no time :)

ummm no …

starvation mode is a myth..

so let me get this straight ..OP is in starvation mode and her body is converted fat out of nothing and saving it, really? If OP was in starvation mode why wouldn't this magical fat that is being converted out of nothing be put to, you know, fueling her body ..???????
  • DaniTronMcNally
    DaniTronMcNally Posts: 44 Member
    I eat at maintenance when clean eating a lose weight faster. I don't know why but it's really handy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!