Getting positive daily results.

1235»

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    OK OK OK OK!! How about this OP? Since you don't want to drink water...

santa-fat-diet-christmas-diet-funny-ecard-kc1.png

Much better without killing yourself.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Weighing yourself daily or however often you want to is not a problem as long as you know about fluctuations and trends etc.

Its the emphasis on deliberate dehydration just so the scales might move that is just plain dumb. Water is good for you and its importnat to be hydrated during exercise. As someone pointed out then you might not need anything during 35 mins, but if im thirsty I always drink and in fact I always drink anyway as being at the gym is an ideal to reach your daily water target.

The Op should do himself a favour and learn about whats actually happening to his body and what you need hydration.

If people are going to post strageies that are cobblers, then other people are going to point it out.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    fnub wrote: »
    fnub wrote: »
    This was merely a test over the past week. Nothing more. I'm not obsessed, just curious to see how my body is reacting to the new lifestyle changes.

Dehydration is a lifestyle?!

It's probably best you not be a part of any military unit. You wouldn't last more than 30 minutes without your sippy cup.

I was with a military combat unit...we hydrated like mo-fos...WTF are you talking about?

I'm a vet, non-combat trade but still had my field time in. I think that thing on my hip at all times was called a canteen and I could have sworn it was for water. In fact, if you let yourself get dehydrated to the point that it impaired you ability you were ordered to drink and if you ended up having medical issues you could be charged. Not sure what OP is going on about.