good legs, good booty

2»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    ^^ Agreed. Also, glute ham raises, walking lunges (especially weighted walking lunges) front squats and romanian deadlifts.

Have you notice the girls who like do a leg lift while they do walking lunges? Usually the back leg gets lifted before they take a step forward.

I do those as "rest" sets between my weighted lunges- FAK ME- they are rough... I step forward- down- then lift as I come up.

I also do them on the stair master.

it's like doing fire hydrant- tags the minimums at the top.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    ^^ Agreed. Also, glute ham raises, walking lunges (especially weighted walking lunges) front squats and romanian deadlifts.

Have you notice the girls who like do a leg lift while they do walking lunges? Usually the back leg gets lifted before they take a step forward.

I do those as "rest" sets between my weighted lunges- FAK ME- they are rough... I step forward- down- then lift as I come up.

I also do them on the stair master.

it's like doing fire hydrant- tags the minimums at the top.

I will say I never seeing them done on stair master. I just know I have seeing this done as accessory work for lower body days. It is rare like men doing hip thrust.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Kettlebell swings!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,842 Member
    Tried something really cool today: one legged wall sits, with the other leg stretched out horizontally and moving up and down. Ouch!