TurboFire 2015 Check In

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Fire 30 this morning. I have been walking 2 miles everyday. I've loaded up 55EZ for tomorrow. That's my favorite. 2 more full days of school and 2 half days. I have been extremely busy trying to end this school year.
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    I knocked out HIIT 30 and Upper 20 after a relaxing weekend. I set my Runkeeper app this afternoon when I walked some students to the bus stop. It was about a 1 mile round trip...every little bit helps B)
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    A very stiff version of Fire 55 for me this morning, but I did it!

Great work Coach and Lexi.

I agree, every single step helps!

45EZ on for tomorrow, see you there!
  • coachreyes
    55 EZ this morning. It's my go to workout. Last full day of school today!!
  • awilliamslee784
    coachreyes wrote: »
    55 EZ this morning. It's my go to workout. Last full day of school today!!
    Lucky you! I have about 2-3 more weeks left.
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 60 complete. Have a great day!
  • coachreyes
    TF 30 this morning. Last day of school! Going to a party tomorrow night then headed to Ohio for a week. I'll need you when I get back.
  • BeLightYear
    Turbo Fire 30 for me also, I haven't done this one in months and it seemed so short! The finale song made me smile though, it is the same song she used in the very first Turbo Jam finale :smiley:

Have a great time Coach!
  • awilliamslee784
    Coach, enjoy your trip and be safe! I just knocked out Fire 55EZ B) it seems so long when you have a pair of impatient 4 year olds asking "Mommy, is your workout done now?" One joined me for the squats during the cool down. Have a great weekend!
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 45EZ this morning, getting back into the swing of working out again. Take one week off and it is hard to get motivated!

Lexi, I am surprised they weren't asking if you were at the finale yet!!
  • awilliamslee784
    Hahaha! They are usually making so much noise that they can't even hear her talking. I typically shoo them away or tell them to look at the timer on the screen. Then they announce how much time is left lol
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 55 complete. Had trouble getting started, but once I was there, it was fun. Have a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3, a real oldie! TGIF!

Coach, where are you? :grey_question::grey_question:
  • awilliamslee784
    Isn't Coach out of town? I thought he had to go on a week long trip to Ohio?

Way to keep working out too Amy! I went for a "run" with four of my sons. The twins are super fast once they stopped using their scooter and pushing a Tonka truck. I could not even keep up with them! We did a little over a mile and that included me carrying one of the twins on my shoulders for about 5 minutes. He is heavier than he looks lol.
  • BeLightYear
    I thought he said a week, that was 2 weeks ago?

Fire 30 this morning.

Your kids sound like a major workout!
  • awilliamslee784
    Has it been two weeks?! I must have misplaced a week. And yes they are a major workout. I will see if I can do a TF workout today. I managed to catch a cold in 90 degree weather and I feel horrible.
  • BeLightYear
    Oh no, Summer colds are the worst! Hope you feel better soon.
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 55EZ this morning.

Are you feeling better Lexi?

Coach, did you decide to stay in Ohio? :expressionless:
  • BeLightYear
    Fire 45 EZ this morning, I am really starting to like this one!

Happy Hump Day!
  • awilliamslee784
    Hey there! I am feeling better but not 100% yet. I got in a small workout in the form of dodgeball at my school's field day. The staff won of course (woo-hoo!) Then there was a small dance off at the cooler with the juices. Any kid who wanted another juice had to beat me in a dance off lol. The rest of my day was spent painting faces.