Exercise and fatigue

2»

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    That's great. thank you.
    I'll go and have a look tomorrow morning. Whey protein right? Any suggestions of make/brands or is whey protein just whey protein regardless of brand? If you get my meaning.

there's a lot of good stuff out there, but I like optimum nutrition... both their gold standard whey and their Pro Complex.

on a side note, I do think over training is a possibility, but I think it's much harder to reach than most people realize, especially given adequate nutrients, calories, and sleep.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Thank you so much everyone for your advice. I will be taking it on board and revising my fitness plan as well as looking into protein a bit more.

I love running (especially living in the peak district with all the amazing countryside), but don't want to look scrawny and I am only little; I want to look like a women not a little girl, because of this I love how working with weights shapes my body. I just want it all. Haha (Don't we all)

Seriously though thank you for your advice, I will be cutting down and start listen to my body and not to 6ft muscle men at the gym.

I lift three times a week, but love running too - so I throw in two runs a week....One long one and one 5km over lunch....