Define "healthy" food...

Replies

• mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Whole foods, from nature. Any prepared foods would be not highly processed. So some ice cream would be better than others! ;)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    what precisely is bad about processing, momma?

It's made our entire food system safer.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    A healthy food would lead to a balance of nutrients for the body where an unhealthy food would lead to deficiency in key nutrients.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    A healthy food would lead to a balance of nutrients for the body where an unhealthy food would lead to deficiency in key nutrients.

so as long as you hit micro/macros you are good to go ..right?

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    mommacool wrote: »
    Whole foods, from nature. Any prepared foods would be not highly processed. So some ice cream would be better than others! ;)

I believe all ice cream is processed...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Yeah I am pretty sure there are no ice cream trees where I can pick fresh pints of Talenti...

OMG I need a moment to ponder this little fantasy that I just concocted...

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »

Yeah I am pretty sure there are no ice cream trees where I can pick fresh pints of Talenti...

OMG I need a moment to ponder this little fantasy that I just concocted...

If you ever find one of these magical trees please let me know haha

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    I think we need a recipe for pine ice cream.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Went to lunch... dead-lifted... took my dogs to get groomed and cut, shoveled driveway, made dinner, played some PS4... and this *kitten* is still going strong at 33 pages? WTF.....

It's a brave new MFP.

since threads don't roll anymore…they can kinda just keep going and going and going..

I am surprised the mods did not shut this down on about page 20 ...

That is because my head started to hurt after 3 pages and I had to go lie down. But now that you bring it up, this thread i locked because there is way too much drama and fighting.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

This discussion has been closed.