Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Been Judged By Your Appearance?

1235

Replies

  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    I think everyone is judged by there appearance. It's human nature.

    I have been told numerous times that I look like a school teacher. I'm never really sure what that means, but it's a noble profession so I take it as a complement. In reality, I could never put up with all the hassle that teachers do. I wouldn't last one day.

    Haha whenever I volunteer at my son's class I comment to the teacher it's a good thing I'm not a teacher.

    but you're right it's natural to judge people by appearance since it's your first "interaction" with a person.
  • kchuskeykchuskey Posts: 887Member Member Posts: 887Member Member
    Pretty sure it's happened here,(Rate the person above you 1-10---part 46) to everybody. At least 60 or 70 times a day. :/


    On a side note, I once saved three kittens from drowning.
    edited January 2016
  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    @kchuskey you should wear a t shirt stating that so that when we see you and judge you by your t shirt we are all like awwww he MUST be a good person
  • ThatFatAsianNerdThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,430Member Member Posts: 1,430Member Member
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's happened here,(Rate the person above you 1-10---part 46) to everybody. At least 60 or 70 times a day. :/


    On a side note, I once saved three kittens from drowning.


    Lol. Some threads you've just gotta avoid... like Rick Grimes said before he was Rick Grimes...


    "It's a self-preservation thing."
  • kchuskeykchuskey Posts: 887Member Member Posts: 887Member Member
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's happened here,(Rate the person above you 1-10---part 46) to everybody. At least 60 or 70 times a day. :/


    On a side note, I once saved three kittens from drowning.


    Lol. Some threads you've just gotta avoid... like Rick Grimes said before he was Rick Grimes...


    "It's a self-preservation thing."


    :D
  • Of_Monsters_and_MeatOf_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,030Member Member Posts: 1,030Member Member
    I judge people only by their personalities. I can see into souls, and they are always dark.
    I judge everyone as guilty.
  • Need2Exerc1seNeed2Exerc1se Posts: 13,589Member Member Posts: 13,589Member Member
    I judge people only by their personalities. I can see into souls, and they are always dark.
    I judge everyone as guilty.

    Nancy Grace? Is that you?
  • kchuskeykchuskey Posts: 887Member Member Posts: 887Member Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    @kchuskey you should wear a t shirt stating that so that when we see you and judge you by your t shirt we are all like awwww he MUST be a good person

    I just got off the phone. I should expect a T-shirt within 5-7 business days. I'll keep you updated! :)

  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    kchuskey wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    @kchuskey you should wear a t shirt stating that so that when we see you and judge you by your t shirt we are all like awwww he MUST be a good person

    I just got off the phone. I should expect a T-shirt within 5-7 business days. I'll keep you updated! :)

    Hooray!!!!! You're going to be very popular...with the cat ladies!
  • LVNF04LVNF04 Posts: 2,609Member Member Posts: 2,609Member Member
    Yes it happens, sometimes works for me but sometimes against me. When that happens I just smile or laugh.
  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    People think I'm mean because I keep a straight face and I'm tall. Lol

    @hunterstump0922 every try slouching??? :p
    but really? Tallness makes you scary?
  • kchuskeykchuskey Posts: 887Member Member Posts: 887Member Member
    That's funny.. People think I'm mean because I'm short. But soon I'll have a cool kitten T-shirt.
  • yusaku02yusaku02 Posts: 3,494Member Member Posts: 3,494Member Member
    I was in a toy store with my girlfriend a month ago and while looking at stocking stuffers and came upon those little stress toys that pop out in various places if you squeeze them. While playing with one a girl (maybe 8-10) came over, picked one up and started talking to me saying that one was her favorite. Thanksgiving was just a week before so I made the stomach bulge out and made a joke that I looked like that after thanksgiving. The mother noticed the interaction and quickly called her daughter over. In her mind she was a hero for saving her daughter from certain kidnapping.
    I'm positive that if the girl and talked to my girlfriend instead of me, the mother wouldn't have cared or given it a second thought.
  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    People think I'm mean because I keep a straight face and I'm tall. Lol

    @hunterstump0922 every try slouching??? :p
    but really? Tallness makes you scary?

    Slouching is not good posture! Lol come on, you don't like tall guys?!

    I'm tall for a girl so I see no problem with tall people, unless they're freakishly tall then it's like wtf!?!?
  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    kchuskey wrote: »
    That's funny.. People think I'm mean because I'm short. But soon I'll have a cool kitten T-shirt.

    maybe they think you're mean because they saw you throw the kittens to danger so you could save them. I'm no dummy I'm onto you
  • tzkullytzkully Posts: 78Member Member Posts: 78Member Member
    Oh yeah, try being a man with a slightly darker complexion and a beard and going to the airport.
  • jlisa24jlisa24 Posts: 307Member Member Posts: 307Member Member
    yeah... like how people assume I cant drive...

    lol kidding
  • rikracer1961rikracer1961 Posts: 326Member Member Posts: 326Member Member
    I think I judge you can do ANYTHING you want!
  • Glynn20Glynn20 Posts: 13,262Member Member Posts: 13,262Member Member
    tzkully wrote: »
    Oh yeah, try being a man with a slightly darker complexion and a beard and going to the airport.

    LOL - My husband is Greek. So true
  • synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    People think I'm mean because I keep a straight face and I'm tall. Lol

    @hunterstump0922 every try slouching??? :p
    but really? Tallness makes you scary?

    Slouching is not good posture! Lol come on, you don't like tall guys?!

    I'm tall for a girl so I see no problem with tall people, unless they're freakishly tall then it's like wtf!?!?

    Being tall is cool. You see more, you can stand in the back of a crowd and still see what's going on. When you trip you have more time to react before you hit the ground!

    and people ask you to reach things on the top shelf at the grocery store. I get this all the time and I'm not super tall just average tall
Sign In or Register to comment.