xjmbvhr36pjk.jpg

Just to help complete the illusion:

6a00d8341c6d1d53ef0133f2be08dc970b-300wi

LOL...that's hilarious. :smiley:

• keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    64 ounce ribeye steak medium rare topped with bacon, gorgonzola cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions, a side of bacon and cheese stuffed jalapeños, mochi with azuki beans, anything cooked in sweet cream butter, all varieties of gourmet cheeses. anything fatty I guess lol, I'm not a big sugar eater but fat and bad carbs sounds ok . Oh and unlimited trays of escargot!!!
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    you want pizza so bad like i would eat 1 or to 2 slices or want pizza so bad like i wanna eat the whole damn pie and not even think in MFP calories? :D

I would eat a whole pizza if I ordered it the way I like it lol, the biggest it comes. But I'd get sick for sure lol.

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    keola64 wrote: »
    karyabc wrote: »
    you want pizza so bad like i would eat 1 or to 2 slices or want pizza so bad like i wanna eat the whole damn pie and not even think in MFP calories? :D

I would eat a whole pizza if I ordered it the way I like it lol, the biggest it comes. But I'd get sick for sure lol.

but it would be a good sick ...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Damn guys, I posted all the way back on the first page and now it's up to 13. Some seriously batsh*t crazy has happened over night! Good lord!

Just wanted to say that yesterday I had a huge slice of pepperoni pizza with a side of french fries (I'm pregnant and have cravings, so sue me). It was glorious.

Happy to be a fatass*.

*I reached my first goal April 2014 (58 lbs lost), got pregnant (on purpose), have maintained a HEALTHY pregnancy weight gain, and will be having my baby by Thursday (the 15th). After which I'll treat my body in a healthy manner so that it can heal properly (as well as nourish baby) and then continue losing weight as I previously was. Pizza will be eaten frequently. And so will fruits, vegetables, cakes, brownies, whatever. All the foods I love. And I'll enjoy every minute of it, guilt free.

That's all.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    20140823_210945_zps898ad86d.jpg

This pizza is probably considered every kind of bad by some. A White Pizza with pancetta and fingerling potatoes.
    This is where the evil of White Food meets the devilry of pizza. Baked on a stone so it's crispy and sprinkled with fine herbs.
    I first tried this on a lark ("potatoes on a pizza? WTF? Oh it's got pancetta, that's like bacon...OK I'm in"), and even though I'm usually a tomato mozzarella and pepperoni woman, this is now one of my favourite pizzas ever.
    Just thinking about it is making we want some and wishing it wasn't 3am..

drizzle a little white truffle oil on there and it becomes a religious experience, no lie
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, just smaller portions. I think the key to success is not to deprive yourself of the things you like. It's okay to have one bad day every now and then. A better option would be to just fit it into your daily calorie budget or workout extra hard that day to burn it off.
  • hockeymomrw
    hockeymomrw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been trying new recipes because of some health issues I've had....and I found a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust. Here's one, for example: http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/02/the-best-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html I know it sounds strange and perhaps even gross but you can't even tell the crust is made with cauliflower.

I am NOT a good cook and really tend to stick to simple recipes. But I tried this recipe and LOVE IT. I added a little tomato sauce, spinach, red peppers and red onions. Then I lightly sprayed with olive oil. It has far fewer calories than regular pizza, though there is cheese in the crust. I crave it all the time now and it gives me my pizza fix. I even gave some to my 15 year old son and he liked it. I highly recommend giving it a try.

I also eat regular pizza sometimes. I stick to the thin crust and it makes a huge difference.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    BRKelsall wrote: »
    Also, skimmed milk still has lactose in...you'd be best with soya/rice/coconut/almond milk.

And the cheese on Pizza.. so probably a good thing she is staying away from it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    "bad carbs"?

o.O
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Get ya one then! I'm a firm believer that to be successful you can't deprive yourself of the foods you love ;) Just don't eat the whole thing :P
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It's really better to just try to cut back on things instead of eliminating them, especially if you're craving them this badly. I mean, obviously you want the pizza. So maybe treating yourself to a slice when you want it instead of increasing the chances of devouring a whole pizza in one go (because you're craving it so badly) sounds better, right?

I know it sounds scary at first. I think everyone kind of starts off with this preconceived idea that there are foods we need to avoid to lose weight. We think giving into that pizza or that cake is weakness, but honestly there is a lot more strength in learning moderation than there is in eliminating a food entirely. When you can have that one slice of pizza and say "that's good enough for me" then you know you've won.

It's a lot nicer way to live than craving pizza and wishing you can have it but force feeding yourself broccoli and grapes instead. That can get very depressing and very boring after awhile.

Of course if clean eating is the way you want to live, no one can decide otherwise for you (and no one here is trying to). We just want you to know that you can have that pizza you want and you won't be a failure because of it. If anything, you're just increasing the chances of reaching the weight you want and being more satisfied in the process.

Just remember, that if clean eating is the way you want to go, you will have to do it for the rest of your life. Because if you don't learn to moderate pizza and cake and ice cream and all of that now, then you never will know how to and you can never have those things again lest you gain all that weight back.

So I sincerely wish you good luck in whatever you decide.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    *stretches* I kind of expected this thread to die last night. lol Guess who's having pizza tonight? :D Hubby's been craving it for weeks and finally my mom is gonna be gone for dinner (she has medical dietary restrictions) so we're having PIZZA!! I'm thinking pepperoni, sausage, bacon and extra cheese on my half.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    Pizza-Bed-concept-art.jpg

problem solved!

I was wondering if anybody else reading this thread had immediately thought of this old thread!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1052395/i-ate-pizza-and-ice-cream-bed-woke-up-less-fat
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I missed the pizza party, AGAIN!! LOL