SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers~Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Kristin - Your menu looks great, those 160's will come, just keep at it.
    Cathy - Hang in there it will get better in time. You are a amazing lady and mom!
    Amy - I am jealous Florida, wish I was going. But I hope you have a great time!

AFM: Today has been really good so far, plus my DH called and asked if he could go play a round of golf after work and I said yes for the fact that I know I will eat a healthier dinner tonight without him here, is that bad or what, but I want to do really good on the scale in the morning. Anyways little one is down for her nap so now it is time to get cleaning!!! That should help burn some calories expecially with the way the apartment looks.

Have a great afternoon and I will check in later.

Tracy
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    **Also posted in the new one for tomorrow... cause I think ppl stop reading on Monday! LOL ** Hey! Early post! My best friend/ college roommate got married this weekend so I was MIA! I had a GREAT time... it was soo beautiful. Man. there is something about watchiung two ppl who LOVE each other that you HAPPY for a true friend and wish the same for yourself... my time is coming

on the other note I walked 10000 steps during the day and ran 4.4. miles after work. PLUs I did 15 mins of Turbo jam this am at 4:30 am. It had to be quick because I was running late for school. :-)