55-65 year old women's success?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    cory17 wrote: »
    Hello ladies, 57 here and coming back to MFP. Too many health issues last couple years and don't like the sight of naked me.
    Today is Day 1 of being accountable.

Wait a minute - is this the current thread? what happened after october?

After October, people were quiet on this thread for a while. Now we're not. ;)

Welcome back, and best wishes! :)

(Me? Just sitting over here maintaining . . . .)
  • Trina2040
    Trina2040 Posts: 214 Member
    Yeah, we're still here -- welcome again! I'm also sitting over here; still maintaining. It has been quite for a bit. All call for check ins! How about it ladies? Anybody else still out there?
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,777 Member
    Still here. Still maintaining. Welcome back Cory!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    I’m still here too! Only maintaining since the first of October but it’s going well!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Maintaining but fighting to stay within my range for some reason. Eating the same but weight is still bobbing up and down over the top of range. Cutting back and weighing everything to be safe.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    I’m still here, too. Holidays are hard for me missing all those who are no longer here, plus temptation abounds (food wise). How do you cope with all of it???!!! Any suggestions?
  • Trina2040
    Well said, Ann!
  • I’m still here. Down 3 pounds since Thanksgiving so doing well through the holidays. Next 3 weeks I have a birthday and 3 family Christmas’s so we will see.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Hi everybody! Still here and maintaining.<waves>
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Hello old friends... It's been forever since I have participated. I'm gearing up for 2019, hoping to make this "my year" to get "me" back. I'm going to be getting into a Keto type way of eating - basically just clean, real, no junk. Hope to keep in touch with you along this new journey.
  • Trina2040
    Bumpity bump!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    So glad to be back as well. I maintained over the holidays and was happy. I intend to take it slowly and hopefully begin to lose again. Will count my calories - do my steps as best I can and let it take the time that it takes.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    I like ItsAJourny's comments above, so much so, that I printed them off to try to remember simple steps will get the job done. On with the last 10-15#!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,353 Member
    I like @Itsajourny list as well. I've restocked the veggies and either eaten or given away the sugar stuff so maybe I WILL get back on track with healthier choices.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!