Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

55-65 year old women's success?

Replies

• AnnPT77AnnPT77 Posts: 8,878Member Member Posts: 8,878Member Member
    cory17 wrote: »
    Hello ladies, 57 here and coming back to MFP. Too many health issues last couple years and don't like the sight of naked me.
    Today is Day 1 of being accountable.

Wait a minute - is this the current thread? what happened after october?

After October, people were quiet on this thread for a while. Now we're not. ;)

Welcome back, and best wishes! :)

(Me? Just sitting over here maintaining . . . .)
  • Trina2040Trina2040 Posts: 195Member, Premium Member Posts: 195Member, Premium Member
    Yeah, we're still here -- welcome again! I'm also sitting over here; still maintaining. It has been quite for a bit. All call for check ins! How about it ladies? Anybody else still out there?
  • SummerSkierSummerSkier Posts: 512Member, Premium Member Posts: 512Member, Premium Member
    Still here. Still maintaining. Welcome back Cory!
  • workinonit1956workinonit1956 Posts: 963Member Member Posts: 963Member Member
    I’m still here too! Only maintaining since the first of October but it’s going well!
  • cheryldumaischeryldumais Posts: 1,198Member Member Posts: 1,198Member Member
    Maintaining but fighting to stay within my range for some reason. Eating the same but weight is still bobbing up and down over the top of range. Cutting back and weighing everything to be safe.
  • kjurassickjurassic Posts: 548Member Member Posts: 548Member Member
    I’m still here, too. Holidays are hard for me missing all those who are no longer here, plus temptation abounds (food wise). How do you cope with all of it???!!! Any suggestions?
  • Trina2040Trina2040 Posts: 195Member, Premium Member Posts: 195Member, Premium Member
    Well said, Ann!
  • longkathleenann9291longkathleenann9291 Posts: 69Member, Premium Member Posts: 69Member, Premium Member
    I’m still here. Down 3 pounds since Thanksgiving so doing well through the holidays. Next 3 weeks I have a birthday and 3 family Christmas’s so we will see.
  • mph323mph323 Posts: 2,986Member Member Posts: 2,986Member Member
    Hi everybody! Still here and maintaining.<waves>
  • DancesWithDogzDancesWithDogz Posts: 119Member Member Posts: 119Member Member
    Hello old friends... It's been forever since I have participated. I'm gearing up for 2019, hoping to make this "my year" to get "me" back. I'm going to be getting into a Keto type way of eating - basically just clean, real, no junk. Hope to keep in touch with you along this new journey.
    Bumpity bump!
  • debtay123debtay123 Posts: 986Member Member Posts: 986Member Member
    So glad to be back as well. I maintained over the holidays and was happy. I intend to take it slowly and hopefully begin to lose again. Will count my calories - do my steps as best I can and let it take the time that it takes.
  • RetiredAndLovingItRetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 442Member Member Posts: 442Member Member
    I like ItsAJourny's comments above, so much so, that I printed them off to try to remember simple steps will get the job done. On with the last 10-15#!
  • cory17cory17 Posts: 213Member Member Posts: 213Member Member
    I like @Itsajourny list as well. I've restocked the veggies and either eaten or given away the sugar stuff so maybe I WILL get back on track with healthier choices.