Almost 27- I like to eat and drink! I need some women support!

2»

Replies

• cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Yup, me too. 28 and I love food and drink. I'm trying to cut down alcohol and eating out. So far in January, I've had no drinks on week nights and I haven't eaten out since January 4 (this is huge for me!)

Add me and we can motivate each other!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    This post is the truth!! It's so nice to see other women like me on here. I want to be healthier too, but food is my friend and wine is my other lover. Welp, I'm gonna try to stick to the path ladies. Take care, and add if you'd like.
  • Parsons88
    Parsons88 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you all for the feedback! It's nice to know we are not alone! Hopefully we can all help each-other :) I'm adding away and looking forward to supporting one another! :)
  • theseaismyhome
    theseaismyhome Posts: 18 Member
    Me please!! 23 and I LOVE baking and cooking. It's mostly healthy stuff, but apple crumble with loads of cream is good for the soul...not so for the waistline :) It didn't matter when I was able to excersise because I just worked off the occasional cookie binge, but some unexpected health issues meant I didn't get out of the house much for a while...and yeah.

There's no way on this earth I want to give up proper cooking to lose weight- I just need to eat a bit less, and now that my health is a lot better, move a bit more :)

I'm new here, so would love some friends!
  • Parsons88
    Parsons88 Posts: 12 Member
    I came back to this for more support. I've been doing okay for me but... I can't. Stop. Eating.! Working out 2-3 times a week for four months.
    Hope all you are doing well.
  • Jessicac571
    Jessicac571 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25 and a good portion of my hobbies is going out for dinner and drinks with friends. I also work i a bar, so alcohol is particularly hard to avoid!