Just Another Lengthy "I lost 100 pounds!" Post

12346»

Replies

• cassieshey
    cassieshey Posts: 13 Member
    You look great! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Great job! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm just over halfway to my first major goal of 82 pounds down, which would put me as overweight. From there, I'll determine how much further to go (25 more to a healthy weight).
  • itsforme1106
    itsforme1106 Posts: 27 Member
    You look so incredibly happy in your updated photos. I'm so happy for you on all of your success. Congrats!
  • kcd1961
    kcd1961 Posts: 126 Member
    That is sooooo well done - especially to keep tracking all that time.
  • dwellsouth1
    dwellsouth1 Posts: 4 Member
    Fantastic! Bravo for your sticktoitiveness! (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • HalfOfAsh
    HalfOfAsh Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to write this. CONGRATULATIONS on such a huge success, and to share your frustrations in your plateau are sure to help many, including me.
  • Great job! I AM INSPIRED! I lost my way over the Christmas holidays, too much temptation, have to get back on track.
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    HalfOfAsh wrote: »
    Thank you for taking the time to write this. CONGRATULATIONS on such a huge success, and to share your frustrations in your plateau are sure to help many, including me.

You are welcome -- if I can give just one person motivation or the patience to push through a plateau -- then it was worth it to endure it!
  • cmfruin2012
    Fantastic! Bravo for your sticktoitiveness! (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Thanks!
  • cmfruin2012
    This is amazing and it's wonderful that you've stuck with it through all the hard times. Congratulations! This also goes to show that macros do make a difference. So many people don't pay attention to them, but as you said, everyone is different and what works for one person may not for someone else. A tweek here or there and off you go! Awesome!

Exactly -- I don't think people should automatically trust what is calculated for them here -- and not what works for anyone else -- you have to find the formula that fits your individual health needs and physiology.
  • hillary_jean
    hillary_jean Posts: 5 Member
    That is so awesome - congratulations!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Congratulations on your 100-pound loss! That's an amazing accomplishment. I can totally relate to your post regarding the several month stall in weight loss. I'm inspired to see that you didn't give in but made adjustments and kept going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!