bump
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OneLastChanceToChangeMyLife
    Options
    maveserehp wrote: »
    Very interesting surprises. For me the one that stands out was when I sat comfortably in a plastic chair without any fear that I could fall. I used to dread sitting in a plastic chair

I just started my journey yesterday and the moment your talking about happened to me for the first time last week. I saw a plastic chair that looked rather comfortable and opted for the hard metal bench because I was afraid I would break the plastic one.....
  • Ameliegr
    Ameliegr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MichaelRow wrote: »
    I don't know if it's weight related or food choice related, but I've had less issues with heartburn

Same here. Heartburn is completely gone!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I went in to get two suits resized and was told this was too great of an alteration. So I have two suit donations to look forward to for next year's tax deductions and two new suits to purchase.

Best money I've ever spent on clothing.

Tax deduction, huh? So clearly you don't wear the cheap *kitten* :tongue:

$20 is $20: That's like 5 good craft beers.

http://www.amazinggoodwill.com/hubfs/docs/Donation_Value_Guide_-100115.pdf

My Scottish heritage would term this as "thrifty". My wife calls it cheap :)

Ye canne beat Jos A Bank's 2 for 1 sale.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!