Unexpected results of weight loss

1116117118119120122»

Replies

• sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Does anyone have an easier time clicking/snapping their fingers? I'm obese now and have trouble doing it.
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    How at work people assume I more intelligent now that I have lost the weight lol
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    How I am feeling more and more depressed that I lost 259 lbs originally and now am creeping back up the scale. IN the last year, gaining 30lbs and feeling like I've failed my doctor, my partner and myself.

You haven't failed anyone. you're doing what you're supposed to do! It's hard when your body doesn't cooperate. One thing that helped me when I stopped losing, was upping my protein. Not saying that's what you need--but maybe something similar is going on with you? Someone else mentioned their B12 was deficient. Maybe you need to take a look at WHAT you're eating as well as how much?

I'm sorry you're struggling. I hope you and maybe your doctor can figure it out.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!