2»

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    hello
    I mainly stick with aerial yoga. ground yoga is too hard on my joints
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    I haven't been on here for awhile, but I'm so happy to see this community is more active! Happy to add new friends if anyone wants to add me.
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Another yoga with adriene fan here. Worked my way through the 30 days of yoga a couple of times now and glad to feel that i am able to do push myself a bit further each time. Only practice at home using youtube but might start going to a class once I've got some better kit - I've shrunk out of my exercise gear. :smiley:
  • erbear117
    erbear117 Posts: 62 Member
    yoga lover here. vinyasa/ashtanga.
    vegetarian, spiritual, and positive minded.
    feel free to add me :):)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Hello
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    I typically stick with home practice, as I'm a work-at-home mother, and my husband takes our one car to work during the day. I love doing videos from DoYogaWithMe.com - they have tons of free videos of varying lengths, intensities, and styles.

I recently found out that one of my neighbors teaches yoga out of her house, so I'm going to be starting one-on-one sessions with her in a little over a week. Well, I say one-on-one, but it's going to be a Mommy & Me class (I have a five month old daughter) so it will technically be two of us in the class.