Every day chats!

Replies

• EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Hey Cindy, It was my birthday too. What a great day we had... hope you were able to enjoy it. We celebrated by going to the Mystic Acquarium over the weekend.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Hi to everyone else, my thoughts are with you all and hoping everyone has a good day!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    EMCOX5412 wrote: »
    It was my birthday too.

Happy, Happy Birthday to you too!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Happy birthday, ladies! Hope your days were excellent!
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    I am happy to report that my hospital tests came back good. They did find a couple of lymph nodes that are enlarged which can be worrisome, but my white cell count has started coming back down on it's own. They said if my count is coming down on it's own it's probably not as bad as they thought. I got a new oncologist that I like much better...he's easy to talk to and takes the time to explain things without acting like I'm a bother for asking questions! I have a new self exam I have to do every two weeks or so...if there is any change in size or any pain, I have to go right back in. The lymph nodes had good translucency so that is a good sign. I was supposed to be released for 6 mos checks instead of 3 mos checks but if that's the worse that came of this I'm HAPPY!!!
    On an even happier note...my hubby and daughter bought me a bunch of new clothes for my birthday because my pants were constantly falling off!!! LOL And thank you all for the warm wishes!!!
    I will be traveling again soon for work! It's back to Oklahoma for me! I will be leaving Aug 17th through September 5th. My family is not happy but I will be well prepared with food prep this time...I have my isagenix!

MdwstQT~((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) for you! Sometimes seeing family suffer is harder that if we were going through things ourselves because we CAN'T get them to see...which is frustrating! You need to do what's best for yourself at that point!!! We are here for you to vent any time!!!

Em~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!himkad1jb5md.jpg I hope your day was as wonderful as mine! We definitely had BEAUTIFUL weather!!!

Megan~ I wish I lived closer to try to do something to help you through these tough times...you have had way too many thrown at you one after another...but please know my prayers are with you! (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) for you!!!

Well my friends...I have to get back to work....Have a FAB_U_LOSS day!!!

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    I am happy to report that my hospital tests came back good.

So happy to hear this.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Thanks Ladies ...I am so glad to be in this group of great ladies ....Just wish I didn't always have bad news to write ....I am not doing well but hanging in there ...still seeing my counselor she is great ....Glad to see everyone doing well and happy belated b-day to Cindy and Emcox
  • Noodle797
    Thanks Ladies ...I am so glad to be in this group of great ladies ....Just wish I didn't always have bad news to write ....I am not doing well but hanging in there ...still seeing my counselor she is great ....Glad to see everyone doing well and happy belated b-day to Cindy and Emcox

Megan, you hanging in there is the best thing. It's so tough to lose a loved one and an easy comfort is to run away & hide. When I lost my dad suddenly I dropped off MFP for a year and a half & gained back all the weight I had lost plus some. I wish I had at least stuck around for the support I received here, even if I was double fisting brownies! If you ever need to talk you can PM me or call me 414-708-1940.
    I am happy to report that my hospital tests came back good.

Cindy, I'm so happy for you! Take care of you & good luck on the business trip!

• ms_smartypants
    Noodle thank you so much ....I am tired of being sad ...I know the 4 people I have lost in 3 months do not want me to give up on life and myself so today I finally got out of my head and logged my food and worked out in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ....All I can do is take it one day at a time and be very proud of the memories I have had with my best friends , mom and neice ...I certainly do not want to teach my daughter when things get tough to give up so today I change that ...
  • Noodle797
    Noodle thank you so much ....I am tired of being sad ...I know the 4 people I have lost in 3 months do not want me to give up on life and myself so today I finally got out of my head and logged my food and worked out in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ....All I can do is take it one day at a time and be very proud of the memories I have had with my best friends , mom and neice ...I certainly do not want to teach my daughter when things get tough to give up so today I change that ...

Super proud of you! Get help if you need it!
  • ms_smartypants
    Thanks Noodle .... I am seeing a counselor...she is great but she can only do so much ...the rest is up to me :)
  • FindingCindy721

Megan~ FANTASTIC!!! So glad you are not giving up on you! And although you are right...others can only do so much....remember we are here for you! Sometimes venting and getting that support is what you need!

• ms_smartypants
    Thanks Cindy :)
  • FindingCindy721
    I hope you all are doing well! Getting a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather, doing things with your family and friends...enjoying whatever is keeping you busy!! I am NOT looking forward to my training in Ok...but I am prepping and planning now to stay on track. They have a pool and a nice gym at the facility where we stay so I am determined to stay on track!!!

Em~ Where is the Mystic Aquarium and how was your visit?

Julia~ Thank you so much...I was quite happy with the visit as well.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) to all my Lovely LOST Ladies!!!! Have a FAB_U_LOSS evening my friends!!!
  • Noodle797
    Thanks Noodle .... I am seeing a counselor...she is great but she can only do so much ...the rest is up to me :)

<3<3<3
  • jhaugen445
    jhaugen445 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi! I haven't been on MFP on a consistent basis lately. Looks like I've missed a lot!
    To those of you that are struggling, I'm praying for you.
    For those of you that have had successes, I'm rejoicing with you.
    Happy Birthday to the two birthday girls. My mom shares your birthday.
    I'm trying to get back on track. I really need to lose this weight for medical reasons and emotional reasons. Sometimes I just don't believe I can do it. It seems like such a daunting task. I'm working on my attitude!
    Hugs to everyone!

• EMCOX5412
    Hi Everyone....
    Jhaugen happy birthday to your mom as well....
    My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is going through a struggle at this time.
    Cindy glad to hear you got good news from the Dr...

The Mystic Acquarium is in Mystic Ct, it was about an hour from my house. It was a great day, the weather cooperated and i got in about 8,000 steps at the park. We will go to the Boston Acquarium in the fall... My husband loves that stuff.... me i can take it or leave it..

I really do hope everyone is doing ok....and will check in again in a few days...
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Just checking in. Happy hump day! I am sending happy thoughts out to everyone! Have an awesome day! B)
  • Noodle797
    Being killed by allergies this week. Doesn't help that one of my co-workers clearly feels she has to shower in cheap perfume before she comes to work. It stinks when your labored breathing has nothing to do with your workout, but more to do with a stuffed up nose. :/
  • EMCOX5412
    HI Everyone, Hope you are all doing as best as you, as that is all we can expect.
    NO plans for the weekend here, which is so nice... May just have to sit by the pool...
    I hope everyone can enjoy your weekend, I will check in with you all next week..
    Oh yeah down another pound or so... yipppeee....
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Awesome EM!!! I wish you and all the other ladies an awesome weekend! Noodle hang and there and feel better ((hugs))).