make up at the gym.

124»

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I wear make up to the gym not to look better but I put it on in the morning and it stays on until I shower after my workout. I think everyone will have an opinion. I go to the gym to workout not to look at the view. What progress are you making within yourself at the gym if all you do is judge people on what they wearing, not wearing ect. It's childish.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I do not wear make-up at the gym. It would most likely make me and those around me feel wierd.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Rolls eyes at pairs or more of women making snarky comments that you can easily overhear. Do what you like/what is convenient!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    If it's on, it's on. If it's not, it's not. If it smears, I don't care. If I end up looking like I'd been crying for hours, also don't care as long as it doesn't bother me personally.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    A favorite quote from a song that I will put in here (just because it's running through my head right now)...

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine"

Anyways, I wear makeup to the gym because I'm typically going after running errands or work. If I get up early and go, I'll put on tinted moisturizer and lip balm. I usually have on something that at least matches and I feel comfortable in. Oh, and if I'm wearing jewelry from work, I let that on, too. I'm sure people talk about me - but the thing is - I'm usually on the treadmill for at least 90 minutes running. Five times a week. I've got puddles of sweat below me when I'm done. So if anyone is talking, let them talk. I'm there for a real workout - one that gets my heart rate up, and gets me sweating.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I might start wearing makeup to the gym and see if anyone starts talking *kitten*
    #dead