when do you weigh?

2»

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    I weigh in on Friday morning's only. My 2nd fast day is Thursday, so this works out. I might jump on the scale once or twice during the week, but I only log what the scale says on Friday's.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    I weigh everyday. First thing in the morning (well after one thing :wink: ) I write down my daily weigh ins in a journal. It helps motivate me. I also graph them on a small whiteboard so I can see the trend (hey. physics teacher :blush: ) I used to graph on a large whiteboard at work when I shared my room with a coworker and we fasted together. That was the most fun I think. Having two lines on a graph (though not close since he is a he and I am a she and he is a good 6" taller than me).

If you log with MFP it makes a graph for you as well! Good luck! Do what works for you!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Scientists can't help it, Smithiekat. I have mine in exel and added a trend line ;)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    flumi_f wrote: »
    Scientists can't help it, Smithiekat. I have mine in exel and added a trend line ;)
    I have a couple of trend lines and then average them to get a smoother trend. The trends are a rolling 7 day average, and a weighted rolling 7 day average. nerd? moi