Disgusting roaches in the park ruined my walk route!!

2»

Replies

• algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Grace, maybe do some walking or jogging in place inside your house or some other exercise you can safely do inside. :flowerforyou:
    Sounds like an excuse to me. there's no other place to walk near you?

You sound rude to me. Let's make you walk through some of whatever you're terrified of and see what kinds of excuses you come up with.

Roaches go beyond terror. They carry some pretty nasty diseases. I believe in live and let live, even with bugs, but dropping on me from trees is not "letting me live" so I do not let them!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    I have never seen roaches on my walks. But, we have lots and lots of geese. And geese leave a lot of goose poop all over. Once I almost slipped on it. So, you have to be careful where you are walking. Also they like to hiss at people. One came right up to me and was like nearly in my face. I yelled NO at it and I said GO AWAY. Then it turned around and walked away. I hissed right back at another one, it went away too. I don't think that would work on roaches though. But, if I ever see one again, I will give it a go and see what happens.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Wouldn't dodging them be good exercise?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Insects? Not even biting or stinging insects? So what? They can't hurt you or your dog.
    I would have found some container in the trash, happily caught as many as I could, taken them home and fed them to my ducks, as I do grubs, beetles and grasshoppers.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    I am by no means a fan of insects, but they have as much right to exist as you do. Spraying a park with pesticides seems incredibly wrong to me.

And abysmally stupid, unless you want to kill all the songbirds that would dine on dead bugs.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    tumblr_mlo98a2Fyj1roqv59o1_500.png