It's All Fun and Games Until Your Pants Fall Off

2»

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    Congratulations!!

Do you feel more committed now? I have this theory that success breeds more success. I wonder if other people feel like that.

If you have a lot to lose, this "clothes are too big" thing will become a mixed blessing.
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Well, folks, I'm 22 lbs. down and I was a little bummed as I don't think I lost anything this week, though I do realize there will be weeks that I simply don't lose. That's the way it goes.

I was also wondering why my pants still fit. My shirts are swimming on me, but I wasn't having much trouble with the pants, until this past week or so. They've been...falling down.

This morning I came out in my jeans which are now swishing clown-pants on me and my husband said, "WOW. The weight loss is really showing today."

Off to the Goodwill I go!

I can't believe I need smaller pants...I am so happy today.

Here's to pants falling off!!! May ALL our pants fall off over time.

That's great news! Congrats!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Congratulations!!

Do you feel more committed now? I have this theory that success breeds more success. I wonder if other people feel like that.

If you have a lot to lose, this "clothes are too big" thing will become a mixed blessing.

I have actually been very committed since I re-started three months ago. But I think you may be right about success breeding more success.