Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

We broke up because...

Replies

• Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 5,127 Member Member Posts: 5,127 Member
    Every time she said she was going out for Italian she didn’t mean food but a man named Giovanni.
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 1,879 Member Member Posts: 1,879 Member
    I tried to fix her up with this Italian chef, named Giovanni, because of his exceptional lasagna making skills. She got mad at me when he started just showing up at every restaraunt we went to....
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 530 Member Member Posts: 530 Member
    I took her to a fancy french restaurant, but she stormed out when she saw the pick your own snails sign. I didn't realize escargot was a deal breaker. We were there for the crepes!
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 184,612 Member Member Posts: 184,612 Member
    She was fluent in French but would never speak it, kiss it, or let alone make me French toast in the morning. ☹️
    She over exaggerated everything. I answered a question one time with "Oui" and suddenly I'm french! Don't get me started on her introducing me as a Formula 1 driver after she heard my go kart story. 🙄
    edited November 2020
  • IronwomanUnoIronwomanUno Member Posts: 941 Member Member Posts: 941 Member
    Too many stories! It sounded like she made them up!🤥🧐🤥
    edited November 2020
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,910 Member Member Posts: 6,910 Member
    my lawyer asked me to make no comments
  • IronwomanUnoIronwomanUno Member Posts: 941 Member Member Posts: 941 Member
    Had an imaginary lawyer... and other things
    She had deep seeded trust issues that ended her last two relationships 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,291 Member Member Posts: 2,291 Member
    Could never look past my relationships from the past
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 184,612 Member Member Posts: 184,612 Member
    Only because she always talked about her past relationship problems!
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 25,962 Member Member Posts: 25,962 Member
    She wouldn’t let me talk. Ever. She duct taped my mouth and tied my hands together... I miss her 😏
  • PaintedPlayPaintedPlay Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    She was just one dimensional
    My finger paint masterpiece was done with "the good oils"
    My finger paint masterpiece was done with "the good oils"
    All her finger painting "Masterpieces" dedicated to me, only displayed her middle fingers! 😲
  • CyberbartenderCyberbartender Member Posts: 862 Member Member Posts: 862 Member
    She keep laying on her pillow.... Boring ;)
    He'd pull the pillow right out from under me knowing I had lower back troubles. 😞
  • CallousedthoughtsCallousedthoughts Member Posts: 1,918 Member Member Posts: 1,918 Member
    Her "lower back troubles" always popped up when I was in the mood. So.. morning, noon, and night.
    edited November 2020
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 1,879 Member Member Posts: 1,879 Member
    He was in the mood for whiskey morning, noon, and night, and I got tired of always having to go buy it for him!