Fitness Trackers!

Options
124»

Replies

• mpeterson86
    mpeterson86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have one from Pivotal Living. It's Free w/ a 1 year subscription to their app that is $12.
  • temptingtiff
    temptingtiff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for UP teammates plz add me :smiley:
  • sue020369
    sue020369 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi, I have a fit bit one. I LOVE it. 2 years ago I started off on achieving 7000 steps a day, now my goal is 14,000 a day. It motivates me to do 3 walks a day. I also connect it to bounts, where you can earn points and then turn them into high store vouchers! The more you do, the more you get. I am a yo yo dieter but started my journey with my fitbit at 182lbs! Today I am 148 lbs! I advise you to get one and if anyone wants to add me as afriend then please do xx
  • Austin198024
    Austin198024 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sue020369 wrote: »
    hi, I have a fit bit one. I LOVE it. 2 years ago I started off on achieving 7000 steps a day, now my goal is 14,000 a day. It motivates me to do 3 walks a day. I also connect it to bounts, where you can earn points and then turn them into high store vouchers! The more you do, the more you get. I am a yo yo dieter but started my journey with my fitbit at 182lbs! Today I am 148 lbs! I advise you to get one and if anyone wants to add me as afriend then please do xx

• Austin198024
    Austin198024 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please note Bounts is to end it's agreement with my fitness pal in the very near future due to them having to pay a high fee to obtain the data