When you wake up and find cheese in your bra...

13»

Replies

• GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Every once in awhile, I prefer to sleep in a bra (drunk or not).

Usually it's cookie or bread crumbs in my bra. Bread is my downfall. If it were possible and I wouldn't be obese, I'd live on the stuff (with a healthy mix of wine tossed in there...that right there is my perfect diet. Bread and wine.).

Oh I love bread too, especially that fancy french bread that you can dip into olive oil or balsamic vinegar. Or just putting butter on it. I love butter in general...

But yeah, sometimes I will wear a sports bra to bed if my boobs hurt or something.

Cut French bread loaf lengthwise, fill up with Havarti cheese, microwave for a few minutes. Eat and cry.
    Works best when drunk.

I love you.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Every once in awhile, I prefer to sleep in a bra (drunk or not).

Usually it's cookie or bread crumbs in my bra. Bread is my downfall. If it were possible and I wouldn't be obese, I'd live on the stuff (with a healthy mix of wine tossed in there...that right there is my perfect diet. Bread and wine.).

Oh I love bread too, especially that fancy french bread that you can dip into olive oil or balsamic vinegar. Or just putting butter on it. I love butter in general...

But yeah, sometimes I will wear a sports bra to bed if my boobs hurt or something.

Cut French bread loaf lengthwise, fill up with Havarti cheese, microwave for a few minutes. Eat and cry.
    Works best when drunk.

I love you.

Back off. Her and her French bread with Havarti cheese are mine.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    There are worse things. Like my waking up after Friday night and finding the bed looked like I'd murdered a unicorn, due to a combination of newly dyed hair getting damp and copious quantities of silver glitter everywhere, including welded to my skin and hair.

I'm not the only one like it though - saw one of my friends tonight and he's still got sparkles that won't come off, too. I pity another guy there, as he had been so covered with it over the back of his neck, he resembled the stripper from Bladerunner.

Actually, seeing as I've tried showering, washing, rubbing with a flannel and using a nail brush, but still could have a stage name of Jojo Glittertits - does anybody have a suggestion on how to get rid of the damn things?
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    or chocolate stains on your shirt...:blushing: LOL

Or underwear.

Or perma wine stained lips and cracker crumbs in bed that'll piss your hubby off when he crawls in for the evening.