Why did you come to the conclusion to lose weight?

1727374757678»

Replies

• denyasarah
    denyasarah Posts: 1 Member
    I realised that having gone up two sizes since the start of the pandemic, my now ‘fat clothes’ were getting tight and I just generally felt fat and heavy. My son had also put his mind to it and lost loads so I felt I either do something about it or keep going in the weight gain direction. Also no longer enjoyed clothes shopping etc .. horrible!
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 208 Member
    Wearing this spare tire around my waist..ughhh, its such a downer. I feel like I have lost control of my belly. I don't have kids, but I look like I do. Oh, and I am built like my mother, and I dont want to be. :wink:

My mom was a beautiful person, but I dont want to be built like her either. ;)<3
  • julietombs54
    julietombs54 Posts: 3 Member
    My clothes started getting tighter and I was removing my bra when at home as more comfortable. I refuse to buy clothes a size bigger as been there before and it is a slippery slope.
  • chuckees130
    chuckees130 Posts: 20 Member
    Lazz5k wrote: »
    when I realized... I'm in a size 10 pants.... and I was a size 2.

I'd give anything to be in a size 10 pant. I'm in a 20 now but on my way.
  • texastapdancer
    texastapdancer Posts: 18 Member
    Mine isn't super exciting. I honestly just got sick of looking at myself in the mirror and being tired all the time. I decided to get really serious after I saw some pictures of me and realized that I had hit 200 lb... definitely my AH- HA moment. I did lose 40 lbs a few years ago on Weight Watchers but I've gained about 20 of that back. I figured I needed a change and here I am.