New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    0_8oDQkKU.JPG.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

This was the original.

so basically the same thing, but with sprinkles

And the cookie pieces are new. Holidoodle was seriously Christmas in an ice cream container.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I have a digital GNC COUPON $10 OFF $40 if anyone is interested please message me its good till 10/31 its good for online or in store ..
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited October 2019
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I haven't been into this thread in 733 posts.

Is this the same as Holi-doodle @kellyjellybellyjelly? I saw it at Albertson's yesterday.

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

Holy s*it I think that's it but with just another name. Did you buy it? I bet they gave it another name from the listeria issues a few years ago.

@hgycta

No, I just snapped a photo for you. ;) I never had the original.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I haven't been into this thread in 733 posts.

Is this the same as Holi-doodle @kellyjellybellyjelly? I saw it at Albertson's yesterday.

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

Holy s*it I think that's it but with just another name. Did you buy it? I bet they gave it another name from the listeria issues a few years ago.

@hgycta

Officially on the hunt!!

I had to go to Walmart today to look for a sheet set for my new mattress so decided to look in the ice cream aisle. Walmart only had the Blue Bunny Peppermint Stick in the freezer end cap.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    Anyone ever try this brand? Just saw it new at my grocery store and looked it up they have a coupon on the website so if it was good I might give it a try.4jwzc0hyu2v1.png
    nu41onppiwn0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Anyone ever try this brand? Just saw it new at my grocery store and looked it up they have a coupon on the website so if it was good I might give it a try.4jwzc0hyu2v1.png
    nu41onppiwn0.jpeg

I tried Nick's at expo west last spring. Pretty good from what i remember. Had a bit of an aftertatse tho
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Where did you see Nick's? I've emailed them several times and asked about US distribution, but they never respond!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,953 Member

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

@hgycta

Officially on the hunt!!

I had to go to Walmart today to look for a sheet set for my new mattress so decided to look in the ice cream aisle. Walmart only had the Blue Bunny Peppermint Stick in the freezer end cap.

I look for to peppermint ice cream all year. I've never tried Blue Bunny peppermint stick. It's usually just Dryer's.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2019
    https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2019/10/30/spotted-peatos-crunchy-onion-rings/

FC_PDP_DESKTOP_tcm1506-131040.png

Bought this bar yesterday. Not sure when I'll try it since I have to get through a lot of Quest bars. Also bought the birthday cake flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2019/10/30/spotted-peatos-crunchy-onion-rings/

Bought this bar yesterday. Not sure when I'll try it since I have to get through a lot of Quest bars. Also bought the birthday cake flavor.

what quest bars do you got? >:)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    p9rqd81n8s4p.jpg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    p9rqd81n8s4p.jpg

Those all look good! I read something that said they were testing out that menu over the summer in the Connecticut area, and they weren't planning on releasing it until summer 2020. They were testing a chicken mcmuffin and a chicken sandwich from France, but no mention of those chicken tenders. Not sure if you're in a test market, I haven't been to a McDonald's in a couple months.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    svnrc70qex2i.jpeg
    Wonder how different these taste compared to regular candy corn.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Three words: full size Forto o: <3
    One word: Shoprite xD
    bftbgn7w9xin.jpeg
    9uovpu9xwxq8.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

Blueberry, CCCD, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, & the doughnut flavor.
  • pancakerunner

Blueberry, CCCD, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, & the doughnut flavor.

Love the first three. Not crazy about the donut...
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Has anyone tried the birthday cake flavored cool whip? saw it yesterday but didn't buy it cause of giant gourmet cinnamon roll that might have already fallen into my cart.