New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    New to me: Stur Natural Water Enhancer.
    It has no chemicals and is sweetened with stevia.

You do know that those "chemicals" are not bad right? Why pay more for something when you dont have to?

Maybe she's allergic or intolerant to certain chemicals? I can't have red #40; it causes intense UT inflammation and pain. I'd consider buying these, only I don't taste stevia as "sweet".
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    *very heavy breathing*
    mw3z8npe9q7n.jpeg
  • spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 231 Member
    ogyzhg8bzgdc.jpg

For all you grits aficionados (har har), Professor Torbert's Orange Grits taste rich and smooth, plus they pack an extra punch of vitamin A. It looks like they've been on the market in the USA since last fall.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    e6q36vrrrpj3.jpg
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    e6q36vrrrpj3.jpg

I have been using Skinny Syrups for several years!! I discovered then a while ago in Maryland at Homegoods. I love the Caramel, Hazelnut and Vanilla Caramel!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    *very heavy breathing*
    mw3z8npe9q7n.jpeg

Ooooo, those apple bourbon pancakes, though! 😮
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    ONE Bars acquired by Hershey's:

I hope that doesn't mean they will be removing them from Costco. That's the only way I can afford them. :P

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    SO yummy...use on my protein fluff/coffee and put the pumpkin one in my chai tea!
    My go to are the Chocolate Espresso and the Fudge one
    h97w8cjuli1s.png
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited August 2019
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    SO yummy...use on my protein fluff/coffee and put the pumpkin one in my chai tea!
    h97w8cjuli1s.png

Oooh, I will pick this one up. There are a bunch of pumpkin flavors at TJMaxx right now but I couldn't decide which form of pumpkin flavoring I should get.
  • PAPYRUS3
    h97w8cjuli1s.png

Oooh, I will pick this one up. There are a bunch of pumpkin flavors at TJMaxx right now but I couldn't decide which form of pumpkin flavoring I should get.

very yum...I might have to start hording the pumpkin flavors to see me through this winter/spring and summer :p
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    h97w8cjuli1s.png

very yum...I might have to start hording the pumpkin flavors to see me through this winter/spring and summer :p

That's good idea. I'm def a pumpkin all-year-long person because it's amazing, and I do go through it fairly quickly.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    josette06 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »

Well I can honestly say I would’ve NEVER seen that coming o.o I wonder if that means the recipe will change at all?

Hershey owns a lot of random things. Popcorn, jolly ranchers, etc. They used to own a pasta company. They also own Krave jerky.

Right. Like any other major food brand... General Mills, Kraft-Heinz, Frito-Lay, Pepsi, etc. In addition to Krave Hershey owns Oatmega, Pirate's Booty, etc.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    h97w8cjuli1s.png

I buy the pumpkin caramel one year round! Best syrups ever! Ever since I discovered these I never buy coffee out because they just pale in comparison to the coffee drinks I make at home with the skinny syrups. Sooooo much better. I go through a bottle of salted caramel every 3 days LOL.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    ng4uhnanu0zy.jpeg

Been keeping an eye out for this since my daughter told me it was being launched. We both like marmite and also peanut butter, but this combined product has divided us!

She hates it, I love it! Now going to have to tweak my calories once a week to fit a little in!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited August 2019
    So I ordered my usual Starbucks drink today (cold brew, but I added a shot of pumpkin syrup) and asked for their new pumpkin cold foam on top. Well, they screwed up the order and gave me their full fat, all the sugar Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (mine was supposed to be without all the vanilla), and man was it good. I wanted to keep drinking it but I had them remake my original order. Dang, it was good. I wanted to pair that with the pumpkin muffin *cries*
  • PAPYRUS3
    h97w8cjuli1s.png

I buy the pumpkin caramel one year round! Best syrups ever! Ever since I discovered these I never buy coffee out because they just pale in comparison to the coffee drinks I make at home with the skinny syrups. Sooooo much better. I go through a bottle of salted caramel every 3 days LOL.

wow...you are a fan! You better start being some shares in the company...me too lol!
  • stormtheworld
    stormtheworld Posts: 18 Member
    As much as I love pumpkin spice, I don't know how I feel about this one launching in September

q0l2fx7dmvpz.png