New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    This bar!!! First time I’m trying it and it’s love! i205lnlnx27h.jpeg

I love Truth Bars!!

The raspberry and the coconut were my favorites! They send awesome samples FYI 😉

How do you reach out?

I messaged them on facebook!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.

I ordered 3 boxes last week, grrr!

I wanted to wait for the blueberry to come back but this deal was too good. 20% off, 6 free black cherry bars, and a free shirt.

Since I already have a lot of bars left, I ordered a full box of Black Cherry for the 20% off and free t-shirt but didn't want to buy a second box just for six more cherry. The delivery just came and they sent the right bars this time but my free small tank top became a medium t-shirt. At this point the level of errors in their orders is getting ridiculous but it's a free item so I'm not going to even contact them about it; I was just going to wear it as a bedtime/lounging shirt anyway.

I wish you had better experiences. I replied to one of the order emails asking about the shirt and they said they'd send it. We'll see if my order's right when it comes. Maybe I'll end up with your tank when I preferred the shirt. I actually should have gone up a size or 2 since I sleep in t shirts.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.

I wanted to wait for the blueberry to come back but this deal was too good. 20% off, 6 free black cherry bars, and a free shirt.

Since I already have a lot of bars left, I ordered a full box of Black Cherry for the 20% off and free t-shirt but didn't want to buy a second box just for six more cherry. The delivery just came and they sent the right bars this time but my free small tank top became a medium t-shirt. At this point the level of errors in their orders is getting ridiculous but it's a free item so I'm not going to even contact them about it; I was just going to wear it as a bedtime/lounging shirt anyway.

I wish you had better experiences. I replied to one of the order emails asking about the shirt and they said they'd send it. We'll see if my order's right when it comes. Maybe I'll end up with your tank when I preferred the shirt. I actually should have gone up a size or 2 since I sleep in t shirts.

I ordered two boxes with a tank. They mentioned the tank would be an additional two weeks, so will my whole order be an additional two weeks, or just the tank? I'm still working through my last order of Built Bars, so I can be patient.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    b9m6r0y236fa.jpg
    8u3goce0o452.jpg

We just got these in at Vitamin Shoppe!

I loveeee the legendary nut butters! They sent me samples like a year ago of every flavor in these cute little containers. This was one of my favorite along with the blueberry almond!

Hurry free NITROBREW coupon first 50,000
    http://starbucks-nitro.promo.eprize.com/iax0umbz43va.jpeg

Thank you!!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Got it, thank you!!!!!
    b9m6r0y236fa.jpg
    8u3goce0o452.jpg

I loveeee the legendary nut butters! They sent me samples like a year ago of every flavor in these cute little containers. This was one of my favorite along with the blueberry almond!

• MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Specifically this brand of Aloe Vera Coconut Water, it's got like pieces of aleo vera in it. Absolutely refreshing. The sad thing is I have only ever seen this being sold in a 'vending machine' fridge thing at a shwarma place that's a 20-minute drive away from my house.

9nl4aq8nblj9.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I ordered two boxes with a tank. They mentioned the tank would be an additional two weeks, so will my whole order be an additional two weeks, or just the tank? I'm still working through my last order of Built Bars, so I can be patient.

No idea but my bars, at least, have been shipped. Nothing in that email mentioned the shirt. When did you order the bars?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    b9m6r0y236fa.jpg
    8u3goce0o452.jpg

Thanks SO much...just asked Legendary about forwarding some samples and will try and use the Starbucks coupon.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    b9m6r0y236fa.jpg
    8u3goce0o452.jpg

Thank you!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Tried Walmart’s unicorn ice cream cake because curiosity got the best of me again.
    It’s not overwhelmingly sweet like I expected and it’s also not as much ice cream as I thought, but rather equal parts cake and ice cream. If you’re solely craving ice cream it’s a bit disappointing because of that, but all around Walmart truly did an exceptional job pulling this off! Nothing tasted fake or artificial, it just had a really nice birthday cake flavor going on. I will definitely buy it again. Very happy! 10/10!
    0o3jq0yc8k0c.jpeg
    osztdg0hvkzk.jpeg

@hgycta have you tried the Great Value Unicorn ice cream? It supposedly tastes like sugar cookies and has edible glitter. I wish more Walmart’s would get it, because only one store around me does and its around 40-50 minutes away.

As for the cake, maybe I can convince my other niece to get it for her birthday cake 🤣.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I ordered on 8/28. 2 full boxes, the black cherry sample and M tank. Received the order on 8/30, which is super fast. Got what I ordered every time I’ve ordered from them. I think they must get more orders then they anticipate and just aren’t prepared for the volume. Pretty successful business for the first year. I have a good supply of Built Bars now, so I won’t need to order for quite a while, but I probably will if they launch a new flavor that I can’t resist trying.
    My Built Bucks are starting to add up now.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I ordered on 8/28. 2 full boxes, the black cherry sample and M tank. Received the order on 8/30, which is super fast. Got what I ordered every time I’ve ordered from them. I think they must get more orders then they anticipate and just aren’t prepared for the volume. Pretty successful business for the first year. I have a good supply of Built Bars now, so I won’t need to order for quite a while, but I probably will if they launch a new flavor that I can’t resist trying.

Did you guys know you can get the 5 off and 10 off credits every time you place an order? My friend who buys all the time makes a new account to get the 5 or 10 credit because the codes can be used on any account LOL. I have a 5 off and 10 off code I wont be using if anyone wants it! Who ever replies I will just direct message the code :).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

Did you guys know you can get the 5 off and 10 off credits every time you place an order? My friend who buys all the time makes a new account to get the 5 or 10 credit because the codes can be used on any account LOL. I have a 5 off and 10 off code I wont be using if anyone wants it! Who ever replies I will just direct message the code :).

Is built a pyramid scheme? Lol
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

They do have an "Ambassador" program from what I've read but a lot of other small companies do these days. You don't have to sell their product or do anything special like sign up with someone else to buy from them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2019
    Options

I think they have program where if anyone signs up via your referral you get commission and they get 20 percent off.

If you just make a new acc and do all the Facebook shares and stuff under the rewards tab you get free 5 or 10 credit.

or if you set it that your bday is next month you get a free 10 one 😂. I don’t think that’s pyramid scheme because no one makes money it’s just working their reward system to get codes over and over lol.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I think they have program where if anyone signs up via your referral you get commission and they get 20 percent off.

If you just make a new acc and do all the Facebook shares and stuff under the rewards tab you get free 5 or 10 credit.

or if you set it that your bday is next month you get a free 10 one 😂. I don’t think that’s pyramid scheme because no one makes money it’s just working their reward system to get codes over and over lol.

Yeah, they must have a program where if you share a link you get commission. Because I have seen a lot of people on Reddit and IG sharing links... really annoying.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    2l5k61gyqyhm.jpeg