New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Not a food item but could be of use to some. Reviews seem good. I might even give it a try in my kitchen, and we all know how much I love airfryer things. Turns your instantpot into and air fryer.

61RE2lec7tL._SX466_.jpg

This would be awesome. Have your food ready when you get home and are in a rush.

Bet these would be awesome in the air fryer..rzptukw90gmy.jpeg
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Not a food item but could be of use to some. Reviews seem good. I might even give it a try in my kitchen, and we all know how much I love airfryer things. Turns your instantpot into and air fryer.

I'll look forward to your review if/when you decide to purchase.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member

61RE2lec7tL._SX466_.jpg

Post how it goes, I've been wanting an air fryer but don't have the space.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    umrseylircsu.png
    4ko3jopug62e.png
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    ktekc wrote: »
    These aren't new...but are new to me and I LOVE THEM!

wedge.png

tfm66gk7h0vp.png

I like the smoked gouda and the pepper jack ones. i put them on breakfast sandwiches

Those 2 are my favorite too! I use them in my eggs. They're so good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

Vitaminshoppe has buy one box & get 50% off. Might have to get this one & the Donut flavor.

I tried these the other day they were really good. A lot less chocolatey than I expected but really good. Loved the graham like bits in them similar to the ones in the muffin and s’mores.
  • pancakerunner
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    ktekc wrote: »
    These aren't new...but are new to me and I LOVE THEM!

wedge.png

tfm66gk7h0vp.png

I like the smoked gouda and the pepper jack ones. i put them on breakfast sandwiches

Those 2 are my favorite too! I use them in my eggs. They're so good!

Weird snack, but I like the smoked gouda with nori sheets
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    New to me! This skinny margarita mix is amazing! Very sweet so to cut that down I added some sparkling water. Makes a nice margarita! kuunkpace0yo.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited September 2019
    I know someone who tried the new Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk and she said it’s her favorite flavor. Topping Cookie Dough even 🤨

Similar base as Cookie Dough
    Similar bits of “cookie” like blueberry muffin
    Similar caramel bits like Maple Waffle
    Huge chunks like cookie dough

zmiv4pb0hmwk.jpeg
    ld8o57w5o1b3.jpeg
    c5fd5ybwekgm.jpeg

Vitaminshoppe has buy one box & get 50% off. Might have to get this one & the Donut flavor.

I work atVitamin Shoppe, we were sampling these last weekend. We just got in the Pumpkin pie too.
    The newer Brownie smash is really good too
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2019
    qyzh2r0vr6zs.jpeg

Not exactly “new” but the Rockstar version of Bang is SOOO much better in my opinion!!! And cheaper lol
  • pancakerunner
    ciwid60lfb08.jpeg
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    ciwid60lfb08.jpeg

osqy668vc8z1.gif
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    ciwid60lfb08.jpeg

Ooo, thanks for telling us about those. I love all of Lily's products.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I was just thinking the Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter at Big Lots should be back soon!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 Thank you for posting about the pistachios. I got the chili roasted ones and was sent 1 bag. I did the online chat and got sent 1 more bag. Did the online chat again today and they decided it was an error in the description so I got a full refund and got to keep the 2 bags of pistachios (and the chili roasted ones are AMAZING!).

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Enlightened had an ad today for peppermint and pumpkin spice pints. I'm not sure if it's peppermint or white chocolate peppermint but I can't wait to try them! I think Halo Top came out with peppermint too but I don't care for their ice cream. I want to get Dreyer's peppermint but am not sure I'd be able to stick with 1-2 servings, a pint of Enlightened isn't too much damage.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Has anyone ordered ice cream from "icecreamsource.com"? I am thinking of ordering a bunch of the Enlightened flavors I can never seem to find in the stores near me.

How was your experience? Did the pints arrive OK (i.e. not melted or refrozen)?