New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kieraarielle
    kieraarielle Posts: 6 Member
    Got another email with BOGO code !

Don't miss Built Bar's best offer ever! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Simply select your 2 18-bar boxes, continue to checkout, and enter the discount code below to get the second box free! What's better? There is NO LIMIT to the number of free boxes you can get with your purchase! And, of course, don’t forget about the additional 6-bar box of Pumpkin Pie . . . YUM! So the more 18-bar boxes you order, the more free boxes you’ll get. Yay for BOGO!!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    QMKKBTN2X

aww, missed it again! 😂 thank you for posting!
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    Two new flavors of Built Bars.
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!
    I still have codes for 10 and 5 off if anyone needs!
    I’ll take a code and try please. Thanks!

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2019
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    Two new flavors of Built Bars.
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!
    I still have codes for 10 and 5 off if anyone needs!
    I’ll take a code and try please. Thanks!
    Got another email with BOGO code !

Don't miss Built Bar's best offer ever! Now through Monday, September 30, order any 18-bar box, and get another 18-bar box, PLUS a 6-bar box of our new PUMPKIN PIE flavor, completely FREE!

Simply select your 2 18-bar boxes, continue to checkout, and enter the discount code below to get the second box free! What's better? There is NO LIMIT to the number of free boxes you can get with your purchase! And, of course, don’t forget about the additional 6-bar box of Pumpkin Pie . . . YUM! So the more 18-bar boxes you order, the more free boxes you’ll get. Yay for BOGO!!

Your BOGO Discount Code:
    QMKKBTN2X

aww, missed it again! 😂 thank you for posting!

Here is a 10 one if one of you wants it! $5reward63cbb94bf942
    and a 5 one $5reward663ae13a79e2

I should just make a thread and post all the codes they mail me so I don't keep spamming this thread LOL.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    So I got my anniversary shirt from Built Bars but no hidden bars. :) I'm also pretty sure it's the same shirt they were giving away for the last order dealie.

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I got my pumpkin pie built bars too and they were not sticking to the wrapper. They are my new favorite flavor. I loved it! I did not order the peanut butter ones, but now I"m curious.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    the past 10 pages of this thread have been purely about built bars
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Has anyone found or tried this?

FLIP-BCPI-Header_Pack_Art-1600x1520.png?w=450&fm=webp
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2019
    1adeb431-396d-4689-ac5d-5749168cc881_2.ed526fa46a51e59dac19418c423cef60.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

OMG y'all I finally found this!!!!! I've been looking on Walmart's online grocery website/App to see which stores had this ice cream (figured it was worth a shot since none of my local stores got this flavor in) & decided to go after work to a store I've never been to before. Luckily it was a bit easier to find than I thought & the traffic wasn't too awful (I get nervous driving places I've never been to) & I went about looking at some various items.

I get to the food & start to look around since this Walmart is setup a little differently (I'm sure most are). I get to the ice cream & start looking for it & get a little annoyed that I don't see anything. I decide to scan the top row & thankfully it was there. I bought 7 containers & had to use the wrapping paper I put in my cart to knock some of it over. I was waiting for someone to comment on me using the wrapping paper :D.

I also picked up this Arctic Zero flavor

L4407_NoShadow.png

I should have picked up the Mint & Chocolate Cookies flavor too. I decided to try the Arctic Zero flavor tonight since I want to eat a larger dinner & have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. The base tasted similar to Turkey Hill & Breyers vanilla & the mix-ins were plentiful. This flavor definitely has more flavor than the non-dairy cookie dough chunk. Overall if I found this on sale I would buy it again. Still no luck on finding the Toffee Crunch though.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Yes. I posted about it in like June? It was a while ago so I don't even know when. I found it at a Hannaford. It was delicious, I absolutely loved it. Too sweet for breakfast for me, but an awesome dessert.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Yes. I posted about it in like June? It was a while ago so I don't even know when. I found it at a Hannaford. It was delicious, I absolutely loved it. Too sweet for breakfast for me, but an awesome dessert.

I'll have to keep looking. Have looked at Giant, Walmart, & maybe Weis.
  • cdudley628
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

I'll have to keep looking. Have looked at Giant, Walmart, & maybe Weis.

Yeah, I randomly saw it at a Hannaford (I think it's just a New England chain) and haven't seen it anywhere else. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I ended up liking it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2019
    Was looking on Green Giant's page to find a product & found some new things that look interesting

GG_CGS.png

GG_Hashbrown_CB.png

veg-totts-pic-768x768.jpg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Was looking on Green Giant's page to find a product & found some new things that look interesting

GG_CGS.png

GG_Hashbrown_CB.png

Oooh, I really want to try the gnocchi and the hash browns. I actually like their zucchini noodles and a few other vegetable products they've released in recent years, so I have high hopes for these.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »

GG_CGS.png

GG_Hashbrown_CB.png

Oooh, I really want to try the gnocchi and the hash browns. I actually like their zucchini noodles and a few other vegetable products they've released in recent years, so I have high hopes for these.

Ooooo I really want to try the hash browns in my air fryer !
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Thanks! I must of missed when you posted too. Was wondering how it was. Maybe I’ll buy because Ibotta always has cash back chobani and I loveeee cookie dough.
  • cdudley628

GG_CGS.png

GG_Hashbrown_CB.png

wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Thanks! I must of missed when you posted too. Was wondering how it was. Maybe I’ll buy because Ibotta always has cash back chobani and I loveeee cookie dough.

I haven't had the cookie dough, haven't seen it! I was talking about the boston creme pie. I would love to try the cookie dough though because cookie dough is my actual weakness.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

GG_CGS.png

GG_Hashbrown_CB.png

wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

I haven't had the cookie dough, haven't seen it! I was talking about the boston creme pie. I would love to try the cookie dough though because cookie dough is my actual weakness.

Funnily enough I found the Boston Cream Pie flavor at Giant today :D

https://www.insider.com/nestle-toll-house-edible-cookie-dough-safe-to-eat-2019-6

This was also at Giant (this was a Publix exclusive for awhile). I bought the Monster Cookie Dough.
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    I don’t know if anyone here has posted about these, but I purchased the new mystery Oreos. They were delicious! I thought they tasted like cinnamon churro, cinnamon toast, French toast, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. 5q6oa014ffvm.jpeg
    03kcraypwerx.jpeg
    I did not like the mystery Oreos last year. These are a lot better in taste. I am very curious to know if I am correct !

I heard a rumor these were supposed to be Teddy Grahams flavor...not sure how accurate that is?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    hanksmom79 wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone here has posted about these, but I purchased the new mystery Oreos. They were delicious! I thought they tasted like cinnamon churro, cinnamon toast, French toast, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. 5q6oa014ffvm.jpeg
    03kcraypwerx.jpeg
    I did not like the mystery Oreos last year. These are a lot better in taste. I am very curious to know if I am correct !

I heard a rumor these were supposed to be Teddy Grahams flavor...not sure how accurate that is?

Could see that... as Teddy Grahams are a Nabisco product.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I stumbled upon the cotton candy grapes while visiting family in Canada and OMG they are delicious. Very pricey though lol.

itbsstdqgfmw.png
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I stumbled upon the cotton candy grapes while visiting family in Canada and OMG they are delicious. Very pricey though lol.

itbsstdqgfmw.png

If you have a Trader Joe's, they have cotton candy grapes off and on throughout the season. Whole Foods sometimes has them. I can consistently find them at Raley's/Nob Hill, but that's a regional chain.

Personally, I like the cotton candy grapes, but I much prefer the Gum Drop grapes from the same orchard. They taste like grape candy.