New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    I stumbled upon the cotton candy grapes while visiting family in Canada and OMG they are delicious. Very pricey though lol.

itbsstdqgfmw.png

If you have a Trader Joe's, they have cotton candy grapes off and on throughout the season. Whole Foods sometimes has them. I can consistently find them at Raley's/Nob Hill, but that's a regional chain.

Personally, I like the cotton candy grapes, but I much prefer the Gum Drop grapes from the same orchard. They taste like grape candy.

I was curious and looked it up and apparently Kroger also carries them! I don't usually shop at Kroger but I would make a stop for these :) Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are way too far from where I live unfortunately. I've never heard of the gum drop grapes but that sounds pretty good too!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hanksmom79 wrote: »
    I don’t know if anyone here has posted about these, but I purchased the new mystery Oreos. They were delicious! I thought they tasted like cinnamon churro, cinnamon toast, French toast, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. 5q6oa014ffvm.jpeg
    03kcraypwerx.jpeg
    I did not like the mystery Oreos last year. These are a lot better in taste. I am very curious to know if I am correct !

I heard a rumor these were supposed to be Teddy Grahams flavor...not sure how accurate that is?

My kids SWEAR they taste like pumpkin spice 🤔
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I sometimes forget that California Pizza Kitchen has actual locations and isn't just a frozen pizza company.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options

I'm already too late, grrr :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    seqe769xjft0.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I just discovered this: the Quest Double Chocolate Chunk protein bar is gross. It tastes like burnt chocolate and sadness. That is all.

not as bad as the one basix bars...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »

Try again it worked for me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this: the Quest Double Chocolate Chunk protein bar is gross. It tastes like burnt chocolate and sadness. That is all.

I never liked the Double Chocolate Chunk, but the Caramel Chocolate Chunk bar is good.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »

Try again it worked for me.

It still says "sorry you are too late". :/
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I never liked the Double Chocolate Chunk, but the Caramel Chocolate Chunk bar is good.

@pancakerunner: Not as bad as mayo-covered apples, either, but I stand by my statement.

@kellyjellybellyjelly: Agreed about Caramel Chocolate Chunk bars! I got some free samples at my Vitamin Shoppe and will be buying a box or two.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

I felt the opposite way. I like the double chocolate chunk and was disappointed by the caramel chocolate chunk. However, I did get a box of double chocolate chunk recently that was hard and stale. Hopefully you didn't get a bad one :(
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    I felt the opposite way. I like the double chocolate chunk and was disappointed by the caramel chocolate chunk. However, I did get a box of double chocolate chunk recently that was hard and stale. Hopefully you didn't get a bad one :(

I like the Double Chocolate Chunk too. Preferably in the oven for 10 mins and then a 1-2 minute broil.

• pancakerunner
    Options
    c2ngucnkop5a.jpeg
    673howoyjcnd.jpeg

Not entirely new, but bought these today. They’ll be gone by tomorrow.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I miss have a Trader Joe's nearby.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I found the cookie dough Chobani Flip! I haven't tried it yet, but will be trying today or tomorrow. I found it at Hannaford.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    7ry2h0adyjxf.jpeg
    8ylcnf4exomk.jpeg

Also got these. Do I dare open??

The petite spice cookies are my favorite! They remind me of those iced animal cookies but pumpkin flavor.

Never had the others let us know if the cookies are hard or soft please.